This could be fake but there are Spanish leaks of a possible MLP Multiverse show coming in 2025!

WickedGames

9 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I have to question what the source is for this crossover.  Because I'm going to brush it off as fake.  

But if true I knew that once the Discovery Family license expired that they were going to do some sort of MLP mutiverse thing 

• Brohoof 1

44 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

This could be fake but there are Spanish leaks of a possible MLP Multiverse show coming in 2025!

IMG_6126.jpeg

IMG_6127.jpeg

33 minutes ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

I have to question what the source is for this crossover.  Because I'm going to brush it off as fake.  

23 minutes ago, WickedGames said:

But if true I knew that once the Discovery Family license expired that they were going to do some sort of MLP mutiverse thing 

I recall someone jokingly telling me about a MLP multiverse show  earlier today so I find this weird timing.  I’m going to wait for something official as this feels fake.

Where was this “leaked”? 

I saw Makaryo talking about this on Twitter. Honestly after the whole Equestria Daily AI story fiasco I’m taking any of these rumors with a huge grain of salt. Even if the source of a rumor has been right before.