Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Game with the largest Brony community?

fluttershy_is_best_pony

I agree with OP, actually, I'd have to say TF2. Although, I think it has to do with several major factors, in descending order:

1. the ability to easily change name and appearance/avatar

This is important, because most people have been playing games before they were bronies, and the harder it is to change your name to something pony related, the less likely you are to do it. Also, many (read: pretty much all) games reward sticking with the game and playing a lot, therefore discouraging bronies from making a new account for the simple sake of having a pony related name.

2. MMO

This isn't because bronies are more likely to play MMOs, but you interact with many more people in MMOs. Also, you get used to that many other players, and since you don't ever interact with the majority of them, you get used to seeing tons of random people. Since pony related images and names stand out, one will notice a lot of bronies, even if, in reality, they make a small percentage of the actual playerbase.

Also, one mustn't discount the fact that there are plenty of bronies who think it's cool to point out that they are bronies, which also contributes to the illusion of a brony invasion.

3. Free, or at least quite cheap

Similar to the above, free games are easier to get into (usually), and more people do so. Also, you will have a lot of people creating an account, playing a bit, and then leaving, and this will be happening all the time. With the amount of bronies who take pride in their broniness, many will create an account with a pony name, play for a few days, and then quit. Like the above case, regulars will have gotten used to a constant influx of new players who quit the game after a short period of time, but pony related things will stand out.

TF2 fits all of these quite nicely.

• Brohoof 3

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 1

TF2 no doubt.

LoL has a rather large brony community, actually. :wacko:

(From what I've seen, at least.)

(edited)

Yeah LoL does have alot of bronys its just hard to notice because they cant change thier names

We can change our names there's an option for it in the shop.

post-4014-0-13899300-1339800307.jpg

Lord is the clan tag. (Im Lord Twilight)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

TF2, my favorite game :D

I've spent nearly $200 in that game buying keys and selling the keys for hats and accessories. I'm very big with the trade section of TF2 and still am up to date. But hell yeah, I find bronies on there all the time. There is even servers dedicated to them.

Edited by DeletedAcc

Probably TF2, mostly because of the pony mods that have been added to it! Gosh I love those! :D

I would agree with Team Fortress 2 for two reasons. It's cheap as free, and one of the requisites of being a fan of TF2 is that either you don't mind the art style, or enjoy it, and everything else is just the subjective draw of the experience.

In the last sentence, replace "TF2" with "MLP".

We can change our names there's an option for it in the shop.

post-4014-0-13899300-1339800307.jpg

Lord is the clan tag. (Im Lord Twilight)

but it costs money

Besides most of the PC games like TF2.I think it's also call of duty:black ops.Because you can make your emblem anypony.

yeah but cod's main fan base are 10 year olds who dont watch mlp

I'd say TF2 by ALOT.

Then (unfortunately) Black Ops. SO many pony clan tags and emblems on XBL.

And Halo Reach. I get a message or a friend request by a random brony at LEAST 1 in every 4 games I play in.

Keep in mind that I'm almost completely an Xbox gamer.

From what i understand TF2 has a massive one, i don't follow it though.

LoL has a fairly large comunity

And MTG has a very strange comunit when it comes to bronies, 1 third love it 1 third are ambivilant and the other thrid hate it, it's werid.