Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video [YTP] My Little Donkey Friendship is Bull

Skullbuster

i think this is the best place to put this,

a few things to note about this video
it was made in windows movie maker
im still green at making YTPs
all the jokes in the video were written before i became a brony(it was started before i became a brony and finshed after)
so with that out of the way, here it is
  • Brohoof 1

all the jokes in the video were written before i became a brony(it was started before i became a brony and finshed after)

So you became a brony in the process of making this video?

Eeyup! That's what watching pony clips and episodes will do to ya!

So you became a brony in the process of making this video?

Eeyup! That's what watching pony clips and episodes will do to ya!

Lol yeah, I watched those episodes several times over to get every joke I possibly could, I still have plenty of jokes left over for another video

Also the irony of it was before I became a brony, I hated them and was a complete ass twords them

So you became a brony in process of making a YTP too, huh? Well anyway, I rather enjoyed this! There are a few minor notes that I would like to state: avoid just muting the original source and replacing it with music for a long period of time, it makes a viewer lose interest and either skipping forward to the video, probably missing a good joke, or just going to another video all together. And sentence mixing in WMM is pretty hard, I recommend that if you don't put captions on it and it's really hard to understand, remove it. It's also a little too long for my tastes, but it kept my interest for those 17 minutes. Finally, there were multiple parts that left unedited clips (Ex:Rarity and the dogs) that were pretty funny, but it felt like they could've ended sooner. It felt like I was watching the source and not a Youtube Poop.

Either way, it was a good video ;)