Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let's talk cars! :D

Krystal

I totalled my 121 in the winter 2 years ago. I was quite a wild driver back then and I thought I was on another similar looking road. Luckily I put back my feet, otherwise I they would have been heavily injured and I climbed out unharmed. Well I am glad to be alive right now and learned a lesson

dang

good thing you got out safe

I apologize, I'm sure you do own the Hot Wheels model.

Still trying to throw me off my game, how lame and besides what's your problem bacon bits, woke up on the wrong side of your mothers bed?

How do you know, you don't know if I have the car or not.

Enzos go for over a million dollars. Plus there are only around 385 left IN THE WORLD. You're probably 5-10 years old. You don't have an Enzo.

(edited)

Still trying to throw me off my game, how lame and besides what's your problem bacon bits, woke up on the wrong side of your mothers bed?

Hey, a mom joke, that's original.

And I'm honestly not trying to throw you anywhere. I think the Enzo is a fantastic car. It, like every other car, does have its problems however.

Edited by DairyPony

Enzos go for over a million dollars. Plus there are only around 385 left IN THE WORLD. You're probably 5-10 years old. You don't have an Enzo.

Maybe you should check my profile, you seem to not do research on other people.

dang

good thing you got out safe

Yikes! I'm glad you're okay,

Thanks a lot. I still look back to this often and how lucky I have been, but I am not afraid of driving. I wasn't even mad at the people who called me names with "Crash" after that, because nothing happened and therefore it can be made fun of

Why would I research people? That's creepy.

Don't even bother to look at my profile to see what my age is, shows how smart you are because if you looked, I'm 16 and I got a birth certificate to prove it, to bad someone like you won't believe me.

Okay kid. I'm done fighting with a little boy like you.

Anyway, has anyone ever driven a Nissan Puke?

fixed B)

j/k

but seriously, I havent driven a Juke

Okay kid. I'm done fighting with a little boy like you.

Anyway, has anyone ever driven a Nissan Juke?

fixed B)

j/k

but seriously, I havent driven a Juke

Nope, only heard of it. And lol I see what you did there xD

I drove a camaro once. My pony baloney fell in love. Couldn't calm down after that. But, I just keep my Prius. :facepalm:

I've driven a Prius before and the digital steering unit feels like playing Gran Turismo without Force Feedback ^_^

I wish I would live in the USA. A camaro is kinda expensive here and I would have to pay a lot of taxes

Thats insane :angry:

Indeed it is, it get's worse when you take into mind that I only "earn" about 5000$ a year. Gas at 10$, on the vet we refuel it every week and the tank on it is 87L/23gallon and that adds up to 230$ each time we fill it up. I use it April-August which = 20 weeks and all that added up makes the total cost of petrol through the time I drive it 4600$ which is actually quite a lot. this leaves me with 400$ free after the gas bill is paid... Dang life is expensive at times...