The scariest MLP enemy (from all generations)

Bowser

(edited)

who do you think was the scariest or most threatning villan in all of my little pony generations?

i think its lord tiraq from generation 1 he transformed applejack to a slave.

had me upside down.

Edited by Pink Bean
  • Brohoof 3

I eat Golf

I sleep Golf

My wife get mad all I do is

Golf AUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHHUHUHUHUH

G1: Either that satanic, devilish-like dragon dude, or maybe the Smooze.

G2: Um....

G3: The caterpillar that was rampaging Ponyville, eating all of the ponies fruit stock.

G4: Cokcatrice. That thing was scary, man.

• Brohoof 3

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

I'm so very narrow in my opinion as FIM is all I've seen, but I'd say Chrysalis. Now, normally you'd expect me to say Discord and a reason why, but the fact is he's a prankster. Yes he's basically an omnipotent wizard who can buck your shit up just by strolling in the room, and yes he turns you against your friends, but he doesn't have the flare of heartlessness and classic villainy that Chrysalis does, one of the few one-ups she has over him, in my opinion. Plus, her design is a bit more creepy than his. If he didn't make all those goofy faces, that may turn in his favor.

As far as the term 'scary' goes, Chrysalis. Discord is many, many things, most of them he beats out Chrysalis easily for me. But 'scary', eh, he just isn't as scary as a classic villain bitch, since he is majorly a humor villain.

• Brohoof 6

fSnYzne.png

who do you think was the scariest or most threatning villan in all of my little pony generations?

i think its lord tiraq from generation 1 he transformed applejack to a slave.

had me upside down.

huh I'm guessing I have a fairly darker image in my head than it really is... or maybe not idk I haven't given the older gens a 2nd chance yet.

Going off what I know, Diamond Tiara without a doubt!

I mean yeah Discord, Chrysalis, Nightmare Moon, Trixie, their all great villains, but this is a SCARIEST competition and only one villain made me feel genuinely afraid of them. Discord was too fun to be scary, I wanted to be best friend. Chrysalis was a bit generic, but cool design. Nightmare Moon was misunderstood. Trixie is just an egotist.

Diamond Tiara though, for a little girl she's certainly a... well let's just say assertive.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised at how they really amped up Diamond Tiara's character. She used to be just more of an annoyance, but in Ponyville Confidential she comes out with more assertiveness than I'd expect from the generic spoiled brat character.

http-~~-//youtu.be/hRxKYNLSa1s

http-~~-//youtu.be/i0au2De-PVc

It's the things you don't expect is what tends to scare us at times. No one really expected to see how much of an actual villain Diamond Tiara could actually be!

[New siggy in progress!]

Tirek, without a doubt. Just look at him and it's obvious he's practically the Devil himself. Wishes to plunge the world into darkness and chaos, threatens actual violence (beheading), turns ponies into dragons, slavery...However, personally speaking I also find Somnambula to be pretty terrifying, sucking the youth from the ponies in order to fuel her own life and stealing the magic from the unicorns. The fact that she only needed a single bird in which to aid her, rather than an entire army like most, also proves she's pretty darn powerful.

• Brohoof 3

THUNDERLANEHOOOOOOOO.png?t=1341039792

I never watched any of the previous generations, so I wouldn't know who I think the scariest villain is. I did, however, walk in the family room while my sister was watching the original series. The really crappy one that looked like it was animated by DiC, and whatever episode she was watching had a pig-queen person, and I just laughed. Really freakin' stupid stuff, the first MLP cartoon.

It's ironic how I fall just to get back up again...

I never watched any of the previous generations, so I wouldn't know who I think the scariest villain is. I did, however, walk in the family room while my sister was watching the original series. The really crappy one that looked like it was animated by DiC, and whatever episode she was watching had a pig-queen person, and I just laughed. Really freakin' stupid stuff, the first MLP cartoon.

Not the best episode to judge the entire series by. They can't all be gems, especially the later episodes from G1. Try watching some of the earlier ones, including the pilot which has, who I consider, the most evil villain of all the MLP generations. Don't be so quick to dismiss it as "freakin' stupid stuff" before you even know what you're talking about.

• Brohoof 1

THUNDERLANEHOOOOOOOO.png?t=1341039792

I don't know about ya'll, but honestly I found Queen Chrysalis and the Changelings to be pretty bucking scary!!! But, to be fair, even though I never saw G1-G3.5, I will say that Lord Tiraq looks pretty scary as well! But I tell ya, those eyes freak me out!!!

Posted Image

NO, NOT THOSE EYES, THESE EYES!!!!!! :angry:

Posted Image

Yeah, first time I saw those eyes I was like...

It was days before I came out from under the bed. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

CDFuh.gif

"You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me. Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... cupcakes aren't good enough. Sometimes ponies deserve more. Sometimes ponies deserve to have their faith rewarded... with muffins!!!"

-The Muffin Mare

(edited)

I think they should bring back the smooze.

I had to look the smooze up, and now that I have.......

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CnOysetlQw

AGREED :D BOW BOW BOW, BOW BOW BOW!

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 2

RaritySignature.png

(edited)

The Soomze, Tirek or Discord.

All hail lord Smooze.

Edited by Tom

I'd like to thank the MLP Vector Club for the images used in my avatar.

Known as "Princess Mi Amore Cadenza", "Trixie the Great", "Tom" and "Tomzoid the EggDroid".

Tirek, if G1 got something right it was definitely the villain. C'mon, let's think about it for a second here, out of all of the villains Hasbro had during the 80's,Tirek managed to be the most intimidating...somehow.

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

Tirek seemed like a pretty frightening villain. He had that sack filled with evil which would beat like a heart and planned to enslave ponies so they could drive his chariot. Only Chrysalis was that outright diabolical.

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

Tirek, if G1 got something right it was definitely the villain. C'mon, let's think about it for a second here, out of all of the villains Hasbro had during the 80's,Tirek managed to be the most intimidating...somehow.

Alot of people forget how scary that guy was. His motivation was that he wanted to enslave the world, by turning all creatures into mindless dragons. And the thing is, he very nearly succeeded.

So yeah, pretty much here's my take. If, Heaven forbid, there was ever a FiM movie, he would be a prime candidate to be the villain.

• Brohoof 1

A Winner Is You!!!