Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So here are the first two ponies I've ever customized in my life. ^^

Posted Image

Discord here was made out of a G1 Honeysuckle flutterpony. That poor toy was in bad shape. The mane was chopped off, and there were bite marks in its legs. HUMAN BITE MARKS. So I bought it and turned it into Discord.

I have an excuse for why the wings look so shoddy. For the most part, you don't notice his wings in the show anyway. And when you do see them, they look like ovals plastered against his back. Also, I only had cheap-o modelling clay to make the tail and wings, soooo....

Posted Image

Pinkamina was an off-brand pony toy I found at a thrift store. As soon as I saw those creepy eyes of hers, I though "I gotta turn her into Pinkamina." So I did.

The blood-effect on her hooves and chest and muzzle were an afterthought. I was like, "Wonder what it would look like if I put blood on her hooves?" Loved the effect so much that I went a tad bit crazy with it. ^^;

Anyway, that's all I've got right now...if you want to see more, add it to your favs, whatevs, you can check out the link to my devART. It's under my avatar over there. *points*

It's also right here: http://iamangel624.deviantart.com/

^ Yup. Collectors don't care about them, kids get annoyed when they learn they ain't the real deal (I speak from experience), and that leaves us customizers with cheap ponies to do whatever we want with them. 8D

Finished another pony I'm calling Empathy. Once I get pictures of her, I'll post them here.

*shy Fluttershy voice* Umm...I mean...if you guys are interested, you know...ummm...eep.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, here's some more ponies (and a not-a-pony) for you guys!

Posted Image

As the title states, this is Empathy. She's what you get when I sit down and paint out every single negative emotion I'm feeling at the moment.

Posted Image

Aggie is a symbol of my college and all the school spirit it has. She's a pony I picked up at a dollar store mainly for that gorgeous mane.

Posted Image

This is not a pony. This is Discord. Yep. I found a dragon model that looked really similar to Discord, so I got it and painted it. I like how it turned out, even if the horns are inaccurate.

Bumping up the thread for an annnouncement.

I'm going to be selling some custom ponies on eBay here in a bit. Why? Because my college funds are getting low, I've no time for a job this year, and I've got all these custom ponies clogging up my dorm room so why not?

So far, I've got a Christmasy pony (Noel) and a draconequus-inspired pony (Chaos) that I'll be selling. I know, what is up with me and all these custom Discords?! xP

Anyway, if you're interested, keep an eye on this thread. I'll post pictures of the on-sale ponies as soon as I can. ^^