Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Dragons! C:

Lyrical

I was thinking I could make some sort of plot with dragons in it along with ponies. Like, dragon attack or something to do with non-violent encounters with a lot of dragons. Etc. That'd be so cool. Soo, anyone want to help plan that'd be great. n_n

Bump?

I was thinking I could make some sort of plot with dragons in it along with ponies. Like, dragon attack or something to do with non-violent encounters with a lot of dragons. Etc. That'd be so cool. Soo, anyone want to help plan that'd be great. n_n

Bump?

i'll join.
  • Brohoof 1

ok, this rp can go two ways dragons attacking ponyville or a rp about friendly dragons helping out in equestria.

i strongly recommend dragons attacking ponyville because it will be interesting to see how the threat can be replied.

what do you think?

ok, this rp can go two ways dragons attacking ponyville or a rp about friendly dragons helping out in equestria.

i strongly recommend dragons attacking ponyville because it will be interesting to see how the threat can be replied.

what do you think?

I like the attacking idea too. Like, the ponies could split into groups... Pegasi for aerial attack, unicorns and magic and earth ponies can throw stuff :D

Hmm, I think that maybe it could be some dragons are friendly, others less so, and the attacking thing is a good idea I think.

Also I find it entertaining that I'm listening to a song called Dragon Attack right now xD

Lol nice xD I think it'd be kinda cool if Spike's family came along with all the aggressive dragons, then found out he was on the side of the ponies and switched over; then the Shadowbolts could be helping the dragons so it'd be a little mixed up! c: Hope that's not too complicated...

Hmm, I think that maybe it could be some dragons are friendly, others less so, and the attacking thing is a good idea I think.

Also I find it entertaining that I'm listening to a song called Dragon Attack right now xD

that's nice.

You should totally join >.>

iAmAYellowSquirrel and I have been thinking up some epic plots and stuffs :3 but we need, like... A lot of ponies T.T or at least people willing to play background ponies as well a main pony...

You should totally join >.>

iAmAYellowSquirrel and I have been thinking up some epic plots and stuffs :3 but we need, like... A lot of ponies T.T or at least people willing to play background ponies as well a main pony...

any idea's on who should be the main pony?

(edited)

im liking this idea so can i join and i think there would be more then one dragon kin then like jewel dragon see spike episode season 2, But if there were like a super dragon emperor/empress that commanded to attack so there is atleast one ending boss that would be so awesome or a strong dragon.heres my pony if i can join http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ashwing-r43

Edited by rolle

Bump?

I will join alrighty!

My anger of my character could be pretty useful

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lily-r850

Here ya go to mah character!