Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Wreck-It Ralph

Strife

This movie was in fact... Amazing! I've never been excited for a Disney movie like this; but hands down this movie is my favorite. The story line was epic, and the characters were thought of very creatively. Such a cute and fun Disney movie (:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This maybe a little late to say, but I will put it down any way. We final have a release date for Wreck-It Ralph. The DVD is coming out March 5. Not much longer.

The extras are.

Deleted Scenes

Video Game Commercials 

A look at how the five worlds were made

Also the Paperman short is on it.

(Remember this is only on the DVD/Blue-ray combo pack. So you may have to spend more if you want it all.)

I liked this movie so much. The story was great, the location were also good, and I liked the characters. My favorite character was Vanellope. 

• Brohoof 3

Let's get this straight - this is NOT a gamer movie. It's certainly not produced by gamers. It is - first and foremost - a kid's movie. It has nothing to do with gaming, it's just your standard pixar plot which happens to feature video game characters with terrible, terrible kids jokes.

Here's an actual gamer movie. Now kindly ignore that it doesn't exist yet.

http://www.indiegogo.com/purepwnage

Edited by Benji0

This maybe a little late to say, but I will put it down any way. We final have a release date for Wreck-It Ralph. The DVD is coming out March 5. Not much longer.

The extras are.

Deleted Scenes

Video Game Commercials 

A look at how the five worlds were made

Also the Paperman short is on it.

(Remember this is only on the DVD/Blue-ray combo pack. So you may have to spend more if you want it all.)

I liked this movie so much. The story was great, the location were also good, and I liked the characters. My favorite character was Vanellope. 

March 5? YES! Finally, a DVD that I will actually buy and not rent. Even if it's on Netflix, the quality may suck, so I'm excited for the DVD :D.

• Brohoof 1

I really enjoyed this movie. The story was good, the characters were great, I can't wait to get this movie on DVD! While it's not a "gamer movie"... it was fun to see cameos of video game characters at least. x3

This was awesome! Really liked it! I thought it was very interesting and I loved all the video game references! Not to mention the movie references! Overall a great animated film!

I saw it and I honestly just loved it.  I forced my girlfriend to go see this with me and she ended up loving it as well. It's very well made movie and honestly the twist at the end...... I just wasn't expecting it at all. I'm not one to be oblivious, but it just wasn't that apparent to me at the end, when everything was explained I was flabbergasted. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I love this film i find it really good. And im not giving out spoilers. (In case you have not seen it)

Well its a discussion for anything to do with wreck it ralph.

P.S i heard wreck it ralph 2s going to be out in a couple of years with MARIO!

Hehe, that's funny, I watched the movie yesterday! I love it, IMO the story is original and humoristic. I also like the music, especially the song you hear when you see Game Central Station for the first time and 'Sugar Rush'. Vanellope is definitely my favorite character, she's awesome!  :wub:  I also read that there will be a part 2, I believe it'll be about online- and console games.

• Brohoof 1

The movie has been out for digital download since February 12, and will be released on Blu-Ray 3D, Blu-Ray, and DVD on March 5.

In addition, it has been nominated for an Academy Award for Best Animated Picture, and the ceremony takes place tonight. I hope it wins it.

I've been thinking about going to see Wreck-It Ralph in theaters again before this upcoming Friday (there's a theater in Santa Ana that's still screening the movie). I didn't really care too much for it when I first saw it last November, but maybe that's just because I was very tired on that day.

Is anypony else incredibly disappointed that Pixar's Brave just snubbed the Best Animated Feature Oscar, instead of the other four [much better] nominees?

Did anybody else get teary eyed during the moments Ralph and Venellope shared? How she loved the kart even though he made it look bad/teaching her how to drive/breaking her cart to save her from deletion. Then at the end risking his own life by breaking the roof of the mountain to get rid of the Psy-Bugs.

I watched this movie five times in theater xD No Jokes, I loved it that much, Its so Creative and Amazingly Well Done... And Funny! Ya Can't Forget Funny!

Out of everyone, My favourite character is Fix it Felix, Idk why, Just 'Cause :lol:

Edited by Taurean♉
  • Brohoof 1

Love this movie, got it on digital early release via Itunes and my Apple TV :)

Only nitpicks i have is they have the characters as ARCADE games yet we see some straight up non-Arcade characters pop in.

Unless i missed is the Super Mario games with Bowser didn't make it to arcades, and nore has modern Sonic (or any sonic TMK) yet both appear in the movie...

That aside, I'm VERY glad they scrapped the original story.. Seeing the deleted scenes play out in the animatics shows they had a TERRIBLE idea for the movie originally.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I got my copy of Wreck-It Ralph on DVD/Blue Ray about 2 weeks ago, I have watched it 4 times, and I love this movie so much. I would even say this is my favorite movie of 2012. There is just so much to like about this movie.img-1284123-1-smile.png

The characters are great. Favorite character is Vanellope.

It's a new idea.

Very nostalgic for gamers. 

There are so many funny parts and sad parts. (Cried 7 times) Yes thats how many, WHAT OF IT???img-1284123-2-dry.png

Not sure what to think of a sequel? It might work, but I don't want it to ruin this great movie. But hey maybe it well be good. Only time well tell.

Anyway I just wanted to put my thoughts down on this. So thank for reading if u read this.

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 1

I absolutely loved Wreck it Ralph.

Especially the first half and all the video game related jokes it threw in.

The MGS ! was just so awesome to see on the big screen.

I'd just love a sequel to incorporate actual video game charcaters into the story a tad bit more.

• Brohoof 1