Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Big Macintosh

Goodra

Who was your first? Besides me of course.

Believe it or not, Luna. While doing my usual work on ta farm at the night of that big thing the "hoity toity" ponies go to (GGG), she just sorta showed up at the barn, something must of scared her while at the castle because I could see the entire place shaking from the acres. Well anyway, I let her spend the night and we sorta became coltfriends for a while. But later, we broke up, something to do with royal business, I dunno. Eeyup! :mellow:

Believe it or not, Luna. While doing my usual work on ta farm at the night of that big thing the "hoity toity" ponies go to (GGG), she just sorta showed up at the barn, something must of scared her while at the castle because I could see the entire place shaking from the acres. Well anyway, I let her spend the night and we sorta became coltfriends for a while. But later, we broke up, something to do with royal business, I dunno. Eeyup! :mellow:

So, thats why you were so tired when I got back from the gala. Boy, it was sure fun bonkin you with apples when you weren't payin attention.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Say Big Mac, what did you do after you graduated school(Unless you dropped out)? Go straight to Luna the farm, go to collage and get a degree in Mathematics, what?

Well, after attending Cheerilee's colt school and staring at that epic plot studying hard, I followed my mark and went back to the farm, Eeyup!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT LUNA.

I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET HER FIRST.

NOT YOU MACINTOSH.

That's Big Macintosh with emphasis on the "Big" for obvious reasons. Eeyup! Edited by BigMacintosh
  • Brohoof 2

So, thats why you were so tired when I got back from the gala. Boy, it was sure fun bonkin you with apples when you weren't payin attention.

Eeyup! I was knocked out that night.

*RAGE*

-backs up- uhhh, nice Celestia...

Well gee Big Mac. Have you considered hooking back up with Luna?

Eemaybe, she's been kinda busy lately, ya' know moving the moon and whatnot. I hope so tho, Eeyup!

Do you ever get tired of apples and want to eat something else for a change?

Well besides apples, I also like bananas and anything down at Sugar Cube corner. Eeyup!

So why do they call you Big Macintosh

*as if I had to ask*

You can go ask Luna, Twi, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Cheerilee,Zecora , Sorin' and Hoity Toity the same question...But if they don't tell you, it's because I gave em all a special Big Macintosh cupcake with green icing.

The Apple sisters don't mind you and Luna?

They gotta wait there turn to ride this bull, Eeyup!

You can go ask Luna, Twi, Fluttershy, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Cheerilee,Zecora , Sorin' and Hoity Toity the same question...But if they don't tell you, it's because I gave em all a special Big Macintosh cupcake with green icing.

Wait wait wait, Soarin'? But that's a dude. Macintosh, are you...?