Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Big Macintosh

Goodra

you sure are a big pony alright.

*licks lips*

0_o

*runs and hides behind Big Mac* I'm sorry big brother, I didn't mean what I said! Please don't let her hurt me!

How come you and sis always treat me like a baby? I'm a big pony and I can take care of myself!

You are a big pony sis, but you still need to gain your cutie mark and you have plenty of time to learn. Have you tried graphic design? :)

0_o

*runs and hides behind Big Mac* I'm sorry big brother, I didn't mean what I said! Please don't let her hurt me!

Its ok sis -protects-

If you think Friday night will affect how I feel about you, don't.

Because it won't. I just slipped a few knock-out drops into your apple cider and, well, did ya. No meaning whatsoever.

Jokes on you, My older sis, Applejack, drank my last apple cider. :mellow:
  • Brohoof 1

Have you had any experience on the Rock Farm? If so, is it similar to regular farms?

I have not but my sister's friend, Pinkie Pie, tells me they're boring and can drive a mare to the point of insanity. Eeyup!
  • Brohoof 1

Jokes on you, My older sis, Applejack, drank my last apple cider. :mellow:

Is that why I was so tired yesterday. Dangnabbit Big Macintosh I told you to get the one from the cellar not from your stash. >:/

(sidenote: Big Macintosh is older than Applejack. ;) )

Edited by Apple Jack
  • Brohoof 1

Is that why I was so tired yesterday. Dangnabbit Big Macintosh I told you to get the one from the cellar not from your stash. >:/

Is your plot hurting? If so, that would explain so many things.

Eeyup, srry sis. :mellow: Maybe that's why you were acting all tired around ur friends the other day.
  • Brohoof 1

Eeyup, srry sis. :mellow: Maybe that's why you were acting all tired around ur friends the other day.

Well, keep your stash to yourself and keep it secret so that there Molestia don't try to drug us again. She better watch it before I Applebuck her to the moon. :ph34r:
  • Brohoof 1

Well, keep your stash to yourself and keep it secret so that there Molestia don't try to drug us again. She better watch it before I Applebuck her to the moon. :ph34r:

Eeyup, but be careful sis, she might be too big for you to handle on ur own. :mellow:

Eeyup, but be careful sis, she might be too big for you to handle on ur own. :mellow:

There are so many ways to take that sentence out of context. 0_o

Anyway, what does Granny Smith do on the farm, anything? Or just, ya know, sit around like an old pony.

There are so many ways to take that sentence out of context. 0_o

Anyway, what does Granny Smith do on the farm, anything? Or just, ya know, sit around like an old pony.

Granny Smith just sits on 'er ole ass all day and enslaves us we jus' work for her for a little pay, Eeyup! :mellow:

Why didn't you post this in Show Discussion?

I dunno, I thought this was the place to put these kinds a' topics. :mellow:

Does Soarin' ever pester you for pies?

Eeyup, Im gessin its just an excuse to stare at mah plot, Eeyup! :mellow:
  • Brohoof 2