Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Big Macintosh

Goodra

I think we all know why.

Eeyup!

Howed you like losin our bet and walkin through Ponyville with Granny Smiths fru fru dress

(from ep 3 season 1)

Sis, that thing hurt! Ended up breakin my back, Eeyup! Looks like ur gonna have to applebuck this season! Just remember, one pony plus hundreds of apple trees just doesn't add up.
  • Brohoof 3

Don't use your fancy mathematics to muddle the issue. This is your sister Apple Jack your talkin to the most loyalist of friends and dependable of ponies.

• Brohoof 2

Don't use your fancy mathematics to muddle the issue. This is your sister Apple Jack your talkin to the most loyalist of friends and dependable of ponies.

Eeyup, I bet it's to big for you to handle on ur own :mellow:
  • Brohoof 1

Eeyup, I bet it's to big for you to handle on ur own :mellow:

Oh, yeah well I'll prove to you that I can Applebuck the whole farm before the end of Applebuck season.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Oh, yeah well I'll prove to you that I can Applebuck the whole farm before the end of Applebuck season.

-get's poked in side- -yelps- Eeeow sis!

Aaand it begins! :lol:

Oh, right! My question. How many yokes have you gone through?

Let's see, one yoke plus hundreds of other yokes just doesn't add up. Edited by BigMacintosh

Where did the inspiration to your ground breaking and awe inspiring tale come from? If I may quote for said tale:

"Eeyup"

Brings tears to my eyes every time.

Let's just say I watch a lot of "King of the Hill". Eeyup!
  • Brohoof 3

Does that plow thing on your neck chafe?

Eenope, you tend to get used to it :mellow: Eeyup, I remember that Christmas morning, wanted a new Gamecolt but nope, Granny Smith got me mah yoke and Ive been wearing it ever since.

Posted Image

In one episode. I saw corn.

On Sweet Apple Acres.

What the hay is corn doing at an Apple Orchard?

We grow all sorts-a crop down on the acres. Eeyup, we need to provide corn in order to make Equestria's most delicious kettle corn! :mellow:

Well that's good... I would probably get tired carrying a huge chunk of wood with metal sticking out of it...

Then again, it would be awesome to have a hollowed out one... (for booze ;) )

I do actually have one in my room, ole granny smith don come in and see it though. I'de sneak some "beverages" in there to help harvest the crop. :mellow:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

What's it like being the only red pony?

I think this crazy feller can explain it better than me, Eeyup:

Edited by BigMacintosh

So uh, what're your thoughts on Rarity and Fluttershy?

Noponies ever asked about my feelings towards them. Well, whenever I'm harvesting sometimes ill see my sister and her friends come over and have picnics on the field. When I first saw Rarity, I felt like the exact opposite of her. She'd come all beautifully dressed and ide be covered in mud and apple juice. Sometimes ide hide from her, but then I saw her... A being coated by nature and beauty. Her name was Fluttershy. I felt a strong connection with her without even talking on her. Eeyup! She's the mare for me!

If you think Friday night will affect how I feel about you, don't.

Because it won't. I just slipped a few knock-out drops into your apple cider and, well, did ya. No meaning whatsoever.

Edited by Princess Molestia