Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Magic of Music

TimberStrum

(edited)

Roleplay

Synopsis of Plot:Brother and sister pony musicians Six String and Timber Strum are traveling around Equestria playing shows and gigs trying to make enough money to eat while trying to form a band and start actually making some of the songs they write that require more than 2 guitarists. They have grand ideas of bringing their music to all the ponies of equestria.Unbeknownst to them, and evil coalition of famous ponies is working against them, for a new band, born of bar shows and garage recordings, and based around the indie spirit, could upset the carefully crafted balance of fame and popularity in the world. So this group (Photo Finish, Fancy Pants, Sapphire Shores, The Wonderbolts, Hoity Toity, etc.) hires Evilshy, an out-of-work deathcore vocalist, to form her own band and ruin sibling's plans of reinventing the pony music scene.THE FOLLOWING IS THE LIST OF CHARACTERS PARTICIPATING:
  • Six String
  • Timber Strum
  • Vinyl Scratch
  • Evilshy
  • Sonic Wubz
  • Flynn Cricket
  • Dissonance
  • Red Alert
Edited by TimberStrum
added links to roleplay

Hello guys,

I've added links on both of your threads for easy navigation, but please remember to do this next time you create a roleplay, as it'll help potential players out a lot.

I've also taken care of the posts belonging to the player who was not in the roleplay. Any potential roleplayers reading this should please remember to always sign up in the OOC thread before posting in the roleplay one.

Thanks, and good luck!

Can I join?

http://mlpforums.com...sonic-wubz-r853

Rival to Vynel maybe?

You can be part of the evil bunch that includes Evilshy, I'll put you on the list!

Hello guys,

I've added links on both of your threads for easy navigation, but please remember to do this next time you create a roleplay, as it'll help potential players out a lot.

I've also taken care of the posts belonging to the player who was not in the roleplay. Any potential roleplayers reading this should please remember to always sign up in the OOC thread before posting in the roleplay one.

Thanks, and good luck!

Thank you so much! Apologies for any misteps I've taken, It's my first time and all, but again thank you so much!

Anyway I can join this? I got an OC that's almost perfect for this RP.

http://mlpforums.com...nn-cricket-r335

I'll add you to the list!

I'm gonna have to figure out how to put myself in this RP soon.

I think you'll have some good opportunities soon cause right now we're walking around Ponyville and I guess introducing the rest of the characters