Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Casting Call for OC's!

Comet Tail

(edited)

So, I'm writing a fanfiction, and I love a lot of OC's!

These will mostly play background roles, but still somewhat significant speaking roles.

But I can think of a few I need, by profession...

Character Appears more than once:

-A District Attorney. That's right, a lawyer. There's a hainious crime that threatens the entire world, and you're prosecuting the suspect. Justice is up to you! Needs to be a bit level-headed, though. The plot calls for you to not get all up in flames when the verdict is delayed.

-A judge. That's right, your honor. You're the judge in the same crime mentioned above. Also level-headed, serene and wise... Well, at least professionally.

Smaller roles:

-A supplier contact. People come to you and say: "I need... 400 tons of aluminum, 200 tons of lithium, 10 tons of highly toxic hydrazine, and 200 kilos of uranium." :P

You work for a company, and you're the one customers contact for supplies.

-Some ponies that work for the news :D (Heads up, your reporter/co-worker is Trixie.)

Cameos:

Just some names for cameos ;)

I could just make up random names and my own OC's (I prefer quality to quantity. 3 plus the mane 6, Gilda and Trixie is enough for me :P ), but I already have enough OC's of my own playing some big roles, and I know it's exciting to see an unused OC get put in a story.

Just eh... Don't be too upset if I don't capture your character quiet right as you imagined. By volunteering you're agreeing that I can use your character, and I'll do my best, and I'm pretty good, if I do say so myself, but all I have to go on for how you imagined them is what you give me ;)

EDIT:

The setting is sort of a 1910's tech level, after all, Gramaphones are canon, and the most high-tech things in the show are old microphones and Flim Flam's machine (which Applejack gawked at wondering what it was), looking at about that tech level.

And don't be offended if I don't accept - even if it's a great character, there's a certain thing I'm looking for in the big roles, and I don't know what thing that is, I won't know 'till I see it :P

Edited by EASA - Matt

Alright, just had to run into town for a bit. Back now, I just edited the OP with some stuff I meant to include earlier but forgot, and I'll take a look at those OC's now :)

May the odds be ever in your favor! XP

Alright, just had to run into town for a bit. Back now, I just edited the OP with some stuff I meant to include earlier but forgot, and I'll take a look at those OC's now :)

May the odds be ever in your favor! XP

Go ahead and use my OC Storm Spark for any role you want! His personality is in my signature.

(edited)

You could fit my OC into just about all of those with a little stretch!

His name is Shadow Chaser (My profile pic is him.) and in my fics he's a detective. He's worked with Twilight learning some magic to help his quests and Princess Luna in ending a plot to bring back Discord. He also has sort of fallen into a relationship with Dash.

His first adventure is the link in my sig and that site has the first couple chapters of his second adventure. He's a pretty worldly pony. :) Here's hoping you can use him.

Edit: This post got me to Parasprite! *Squee* :wub:

Edited by Shadow Chaser

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, sorry to leave y'all hangin' for so long! But I'm back now. I'm just on the chapter now, so I'm facing the deadline for an Attorney, defendant, and judge, and other legal ponies.

Sorry to say it, but it's late now, but I'll be back to this in the mornin'. Just lettin' ya'll know you're not totally forgotten :P