Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestrian School of Gifted Children

Pinkazoid

"I've been fine," Musical said, smiling. "but for the past week everything has been going my way. Well, except for my mane when I wake up in the morning." Musical slightly giggled at the last sentence she said.

(Yes, it's true, this is the average size of my RP posts.)

(edited)

Splinter looked at Clayre and Smiled. ''Thanks... Did I ever mention I have a MP3 Player?'' Said Splinter as picking a Red MP3 Player off of the floor. He frowned as he looked at it. ''This isn't mine..'' Said Splinter as looking at it. He sighed and dropped it. It fell on the front and music began to play at a full volume.

''Whoever this guy is... He has a amazing taste in music!'' Said Splinter as grinning.

Edited by Calirolls

Quillusion was already on the back of the bus. She wasn't very soial, so she simply pulled out her favorite book, and started reading. She also put on her headphones and pulled out an MP3 player. She soon lost herself in her favorite book.

(Agreed)

Splinter rolled his eyes and turned the volume on the MP3 Down. He hummed the song while tapping his hooves together.

(edited)

Clayre looked at Splinter and smile "You are welcome", almost everypony was hearing music, so she take her MP3, but her headphones and turn down the volume so that way nopony hear her music, she is new so she is giving her best to make friends.

Edited by OlugnaZitro

Ivy woke up, she yawned and stretched. She looked in a mirror and flipped her green hair out of her eyes.. She walked down stairs “Bye mum, I’m going to that new school” she told her mum. Her mum started to complain to her. This always happened, she left to the bus parked outside her house. She got on and took a seat next to the window.

(sorry didnt notice the rp started. i forgot to follow it)

Gearbox woke up at his desk, looking around the room.

"Boy, its a mess in here. When's my first class?" He looked up at the clock. "Oh i have an hour and a half." He looked around then realized: "I never changed my clock for daylight savings! wait... is it spring, or?" He paced the room grumbling.

Clayre realize that her mane is heavier, then she discover that there is a blue hat stuck into her mane, she pull it up with strong and finally get the hat off of her mane.

The bus stopped outside of skys house as he got onto the bus he felt nervous. He decided to sit near the back of the bus.

"Oh, thanks." He sighed, taking a sip. "Let's see, where did i put my tools?" he looked at the many unorganized shelves and saw his toolbox at the top of one near his desk. "Great. i don't suppose you could get that down for me?" he said, pointing up at the unreachable toolbox.