Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Elder Scrolls V.5/ After the civil war

Jonesy

I know, I'm just saying I have nothing to do ;)

make something up. were not going to be following the game EXACTLY as writen

what unicorn did you land next exactly half note? just need to know how to play the rest of this one out :3 its gonna get good in a few replys ;)

everyone post on your feed that we need some more ponys! the more we have the cooler this can be

o and never mind about that Q half note i saw you said back to, you just forgot the IN part lols so the next one from me should start the war in a huff so get ready for some bloody action in the very very near future :)

• 2 weeks later...

I've added links to your roleplay and OOC threads for easier navigation. Please remember to do this yourself the next time you create a roleplay. Thanks! :)

(edited)

Gonna jump in on this.

Ill use Schwartz. I will post her info once I have access to a real computer that isnt my ipod.

Set her as leader of the Thieves Guild.

Also as a Nightingale.

Edited by GildaShy

Here's my opinion: I don't want to RP in an RP that's all about you. I think it should have more depth than just a stock fantasy setting based around a single pony. You should try fleshing it out, making it a bit more original, give other characters more purpose than as a supporting cast.