Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Abriged

Skullbuster

(edited)

a few of you may remember a while back, in late december i started a project to make an abridged series, it got voice actors, a few scripts were made and a few lines were recorded, but then something happened, and the project died, but im rebooting this as it were and ive got a good direction and ideas

a little note however, just something i want to state before you sign up, this abridge series will have some dark tones and has dark humor, not to the levels of pony.mov, no where near that but is a bit dark

now heres what i need:

at least 3 writters, keep in mind, ive set up a whole universe here, if you sign up for a writer ill PM you my notes

an animator, the whole thing isnt animated, how ever i do want to have various animated shorts and a few animated scenes in the show its self

and of course voice actors

here are the main voices

Twilight Sparkle

personality: sheltered, sarcastic, smart, logical

backstory: bullied a lot in school, has grown to resent other ponies, has teacher/student relationship with princess celestia

Voice: Skullbuster

Fluttershy

personality: mean, hateful, pretends to be nice

back story: bullied a lot in school, has grown to hate other ponies

Voice: isobelthegreat

Applejack

personality: greedy, always wants more money,

back story: grew up poor,and resents it

Voice:Finest/Crona

Rairity:

Personality: lies, pretends to be overly dramatic

backstory: born in a backwards part of equestria, shamed by this fact she lies about her past, claiming to be from manehattan

Voice: Rudehamster

Pinkie Pie

personality: crazy, insane, laughs a lot, paraniod of others

back story: born on a rock farm, one day she wandered into a cave, when she walked out she wasnt the same, she killed her family shortly after and ran away to ponyvill, constantly fears somepony will find out what she did

Voice: nevermore

Rainbow Dash

personality: constantly praises celestia, competive, hard headed

back story:a former employee of the rainbow factory, escaped and fled to ponyvill became very religious in hopes she will be forgiven for what shes done

Voice: Whispernote

Side Characters

Apple Bloom

Personality: sweet, innocent, naive

back story: spent most of her life on the farm, doesnt know very much about life outside of the farm

Voice: sweet and innocent,(female required)

Sweetie Bell

Personality: slightly rebellious, dosent like being told what to do

back story: while raised raised in the same place as rairity, she dosnt mind it, and finds rairity hatred of her home town upsetting

Voice: scottish or irish accent

Scootaloo

Personality: the traditional "90's kid"

back story: after doing a research paper on the time period, she fell in love with the 90's, going so far as buying an old super ponytendo

voice: overly teenagery

Big Mac

Personality: slow, dosent understand much

back story: never went to school, was raised on the farm most of his life,

Voice: deep, dumb sounding

Granny Smith

Personality: irritated, angry

back story: used to be a hard and honest worker, is ashamed in whats happened to her family, thought still has hope for apple bloom

voice: old angry

Mayor

personality: right wing extremist (think republican)

back story: has been the mayor for 7 years, brought in a harsh wave of republican values to ponyvill

Voice: kind of a brooklyn accent

Celestia

Personality: cold, calculating,

back story: ruler of equestria for 1000's of years, serves as primary dictator

Voice: russian accent

Luna

personality: evil, non caring

back story: always jealous of celestia, constantly plots a secret revolution

Voice: horse, rough voice

Spike

personality: lazy, always avoids work, and very sarcastic (think Garfield the cat)

back story: was assigned to be twilghts assistant, has grown to resent celestia after she made promises to him that she never kept

voice: sarcastic

Edited by SkullBuster

Can Pinkie Pie be a girl? If so, I can audition for her and Fluttershy ^_^ By the way, do you have lines for us to record?

yes, pinkie may be a girl and no i dont have lines yet, its late over where i am, tommarrow i will PM you lines :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uhh, I'd like to sign up for a writer?

But what exactly will I be doing? Forming a story out of your notes or what?

you would be writing the scripts for the episodes

tommarow i will PM you what you would need to know :)

Edited by SkullBuster

you would be writing the scripts for the episodes

tommarow i will PM you what you would need to know :)

Good, because I have some free time tomorrow.

• Brohoof 1

OMFG YES

I wanted to do this!

I can sign on as Rarity. I'll do an audition when I finally get my mic replaced <3

I can also help on script! <3

• Brohoof 1

OMFG YES

I wanted to do this!

I can sign on as Rarity. I'll do an audition when I finally get my mic replaced <3

I can also help on script! <3

when will you get your mic replaced?

and ill PM you the stuff for the writers

when will you get your mic replaced?

and ill PM you the stuff for the writers

Soon, since my b-day is in about a week and I'll be gettin' teh monez :P

(edited)

I can do some writing, and i tiny bit of voice acting.

I'm male and have a slightly soft voice (a little bit of an English accent), kinda geeky too. Can you use that for anything?

Edited by Pencil J. Doodle
  • Brohoof 1

I can do some writing, and i tiny bit of voice acting.

I'm male and have a slightly soft voice (a little bit of an English accent), kinda geeky too. Can you use that for anything?

ill keep you in mind once more voice slots open

and ill send you the PM for the writers

I could voice rainbow dash, I hope my mic does not screw me over

while i prefered the 2 pegasi members to be female, i wont exclude guys from getting the roles, give me a minute and ill send you some lines for your audition

(edited)

I want to do a death metal voiced Fluttershy.

Like Nathan Explosion.

Edited by Skarlicious

I want to do a death metal voiced Fluttershy.

Like .

hmm, i didnt have that in mind for fluttershy..buuuuuuuuuuuuuut was planing on having a voice like that for nightmare moon/luna would that be ok?

hmm, i didnt have that in mind for fluttershy..buuuuuuuuuuuuuut was planing on having a voice like that for nightmare moon/luna would that be ok?

Evil antagonist? Sounds good. I was always better at voicing evil characters.
  • Brohoof 1

Evil antagonist? Sounds good. I was always better at voicing evil characters.

great! once the position opens, ill send you a PM for audition lines :)

How do you want us to apply for this, because I would be interested in voicing Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, or Rainbow Dash. I can try to give you some audio files, I haven't practiced character speaking in a while so it might be a bit rusty (although at least I am not sick and as nasaly like last time you did this :P).

Also, do you want them all to be female voices, or can they be any sort of voice?

(edited)

I would love to audition for the voice of twilight sparkle, i don't have any past involvement with voice acting, but I do have some previous work with on stage acting. should I just send a sound file to you in a personal message?

Hmm, I would be willing to voice any of the other available characters, didn't realize you were already voicing Twilight Sparkle

Edited by Rudehamster

(edited)

How do you want us to apply for this, because I would be interested in voicing Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, or Rainbow Dash. I can try to give you some audio files, I haven't practiced character speaking in a while so it might be a bit rusty (although at least I am not sick and as nasaly like last time you did this :P).

Also, do you want them all to be female voices, or can they be any sort of voice?

any gender voice can voice them

i am already voiceing twilight, but i will PM you sample lines for the others

and yes just return the PM with an audio file

I would love to audition for the voice of twilight sparkle, i don't have any past involvement with voice acting, but I do have some previous work with on stage acting. should I just send a sound file to you in a personal message?

Hmm, I would be willing to voice any of the other available characters, didn't realize you were already voicing Twilight Sparkle

well im still looking for the rest of the mane 6, if you'd like i can send you auditon lines, to see which one you do best at

so ive got most of the voices i want,still waiting for an audition from at least one person

i also still need a female voice for rainbow dash

Edited by SkullBuster