Which pony would you pick?

Expired delta

Well, I'd want the mane six to survive, so I'd choose Rarity. I think Twilight, AJ and RD would be able to save themselves. I'm pretty sure I could rely on them to save Fluttershy, and Pinkie, if she didn't break physics to save herself already too, while I was busy saving Rarity. After all the question never specified that the others were incapable of saving themselves...:)

If you're happy and you know it you're unusual.

But that doesn't mean it's not worth trying~

• 6 months later...

Yah pretty much. I'd personally pick celestia due to she can fix pretty much everything again and save them all by putting a shield over the lands.

3qq8tm.jpg

Anyways, I'd pick Pinkeh. I don't care if Twilight could bring them all back to life, I simply cannot see Pinkeh get hurt.

IT WOULD BREAK MY FUCKING HEART!</3

Rarity of course. 

I feel as if she'd only want me if I was the last pony in Equestria.

Plus I'd be crushed if she'd die.

If not her, then Twilight would be my next choice

WOULD ZOMBIES BE INVOLVED IN THIS APOCALYPSE SITUATION?

Like music? Of course you do! Here ya go: http://www.youtube.com/user/concertoldham

Rarity is best pony because she is refined, poised, strong and genuine all wrapped up in a beautiful package.

tumblr_mh4bc4txGM1qd284uo1_500.jpg

What kind of sick, cruel question is this? 2c0gc.png

How am I meant to choose ONE pony?! I'd rather end my own life then have to pick just one.   :mellow:

Pancakes taste like well seasoned DVD cases.

What kind of sick, cruel question is this? img-1174111-1-2c0gc.png

How am I meant to choose ONE pony?! I'd rather end my own life then have to pick just one. :mellow:

If you don't pick one then they all get destroyed. And then There would be no one to save the rest of the Ponies. Choose wisely :>:) BHAHAHAHAHAH Edited by ᵑ̰ᵅ͞ᵐ̳⅀⁶͢͢²

I'd save twilight so that she could use her magic to back and time and stop whatever disaster caused me to have to chose between ponies.

The one responsible will pay!

*Grabs pitchforks*

Well that's the twist what ever pony everyone one of you picked turns out to be the one who caused the disaster and then trys to kill you. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Well that's the twist what ever pony everyone one of you picked turns out to be the one who caused the disaster and then trys to kill you. DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Wat. o-o? Then why would I even bother saving them :P. I don't want to be killed by a pony anymore then I want to watch a pony be killed. Although I think if a pony somehow killed me it would be quite terrifying.. Thats like having the stuffed animals from your childhood kill you in your sleep..

Thats a very dark thought I just now realized :P.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

Wat. o-o? Then why would I even bother saving them :P. I don't want to be killed by a pony anymore then I want to watch a pony be killed. Although I think if a pony somehow killed me it would be quite terrifying.. Thats like having the stuffed animals from your childhood kill you in your sleep..

Thats a very dark thought I just now realized :P.

What's really crazy though is that everyone that picked fluttershy is now dead and on a wall and anyone that just picked celestia just got molestia hahah WAIT OMGGGG O-O
  • Brohoof 2

Eh, I will go Twilight!! And I would be her new spike!!!!! That will appease her!!! Maybe, maybe we can procreate together? I think I could convince her to do that, for SCIENCE!!!

img-5871-1-img-5871-1-img-5871-1-shadow_

Tulpas: TwiReales, & Orson.

What's really crazy though is that everyone that picked fluttershy is now dead and on a wall and anyone that just picked celestia just got molestia hahah WAIT OMGGGG O-O

I think this is necessary now.

No but seriously this is getting quite dark :P. I don't want to be murdered by my favorite pony :(. That would be horrifying. For that matter any of them would be.

• Brohoof 1

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

• 8 years later...