Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you pick?

Expired delta

"You, yes you good reader, Imagine this. You are a pony in equestria when A HUGE disaster happens throughout all of equestria. And You only have enough time to save one pony from peril. Now I ask you, WHO. WILL. YOU. SSSSAAAAVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

You missed the correcting the "who". I'm pretty sure, if I am using my grammar accurately, it would be "whom".
  • Brohoof 1

I'd save Time Turner (Doctor Whooves) then we could go back in time and warn everypony about the disaster. Which in turn might cause a paradox and then a bigger disaster would occur and we would be back to the same situation...............okay I think I would just save :wub: that way the future can at least be 20% cooler.

(edited)

You missed the correcting the "who". I'm pretty sure, if I am using my grammar accurately, it would be "whom".

lawl I haz bezt grammerz evah!!!1!111

but ya your right.

Edited by Deluxerobo909

i would free discord and ask him to save all the discord worshipping ponys but if that failed i'd sacrifice myself to save Fluttershy and Big Mac

Hmmmm... I would save Pinkie Pie, then, utilizing her ability to break all of the laws of physics, we would save every other pony!!! B)

Posted Image

With twilighs failsafe spell, I will save her! She is useful. Through AJ's work ethic would be great too. Still, I would save twi while she saves the other mane 6!

Oh wow...

Twilight Sparkle isn't my favorite pony.. if I went by that it'd be Derpy...

But Twilight would, like many others have said, find a way to save the other ponies. :)

How could anyone let somepony like Fluttershy die?

Well More less I'd think fluttershy would crack under the pressure of seeing dead ponys so I think I'd save celestia since you don't want to be anywhere around fluttershy when she goes crazy:/

Even though I like Rarity the most, I would most likely choose Twilight. I would choose her because she is an expert in magic, and she could probably bring everything back to normal.

Even though I like Rarity the most, I would most likely choose Twilight. I would choose her because she is an expert in magic, and she could probably bring everything back to normal.

I think I would pick pinky pie more less now that I think of it. Who wouldint want a end of the world party huh:)

I would catch Rarity and make her use her magic to hold Fluttershy, she's good friends with her, but if she refuses to do it I would threat her with letting her go (of course I wouldn't) but I love both Rarity and Fluttershy too much, I can't pick :(