Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would you pick?

Expired delta

(edited)

Though I'd bring this one back cuz lots liked it.

"You, yes you good reader, Imagine this. You are a pony in equestria when A HUGE disaster happens throughout all of equestria. And You only have enough time to save one pony from peril. Now I ask you, WHO. WILL. YOU. SSSSAAAAVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"I pick twlilight:/

Scary twist time; turns out the pony you saved is the pony who caused the disaster in the first place and now will try to kill you what will you do!????

Everyone that posted thoughts now> NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by ᵑ̰ᵅ͞ᵐ̳⅀⁶͢͢²

Ummm... Well I would save your spelling as I think you meant to say this... and correct me if I'm wrong.

"You, yes you good reader, Imagine this. You are a pony in equestria when A HUGE disaster happens throughout all of equestria. And You only have enough time to save one pony from peril. Now I ask you, WHO. WILL. YOU. SSSSAAAAVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

or something like that.

And I would chose Vinyl Scratch.

Ummm... Well I would save your spelling as I think you meant to say this... and correct me if I'm wrong.

"You, yes you good reader, Imagine this. You are a pony in equestria when A HUGE disaster happens throughout all of equestria. And You only have enough time to save one pony from peril. Now I ask you, WHO. WILL. YOU. SSSSAAAAVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"

or something like that.

Thank you for the spell check

i would spend so much time deciding which one that i would get killed myself, either that or i would just grab the nearest one and go awaaaaaaaaay!

Save Trixie

But Doctor? WHAT?

Aha, but let me explain. If Trixie is dead, then there's no more purpose for me to ridicule her so. Thus, if Trixie is kept alive, I still retain my purpose in life.

• Brohoof 7

Twilight. Then goes to library and uses Starswirl the Bearded's spell to go back in time and talk with Celestia, Luna, and whoever else it takes to stop the peril from happening at all.

/topic

• Brohoof 7

"You, yes you good reader, Imagine this. You are a pony in equestria when A HUGE disaster happens throughout all of equestria. And You only have enough time to save one pony from peril. Now I ask you, WHO. WILL. YOU. SSSSAAAAVVVVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"I pick twlilight:/

So,

in other words: who is your favourite pony?

-100 originality.

~

I'd have to go with Celestia. She's been alive and around for longer than anypony and probably knows how to fix this mess AND bring Twilight Sparkle back.

Save Trixie. But Doctor? WHAT? Aha, but let me explain. If Trixie is dead, then there's no more purpose for me to ridicule her so. Thus, if Trixie is kept alive, I still retain my purpose in life.

I love you so much right now.

So, in other words: who is your favourite pony?

The choices I would've chosen for this case would be out of praticality, which means I probably would've gone with Twilight Sparkle or Applejack. But those two are also my favourite ponies. Where does that put me?

• Brohoof 1

Twilight. Then goes to library and uses Starswirl the Bearded's spell to go back in time and talk with Celestia, Luna, and whoever else it takes to stop the peril from happening at all.

/topic

you took the words right from my mouth.
  • Brohoof 2

You are truly evil for even thinking of this! (evil glare)

I would sacrifice my self to save .... Twilight and Rainbow dash if that is an option.

Otherwise I would save just Twilight because she might be able to save the rest.

The thing is, the mane 6 are such close friends! If one were to be left living, don't you know how painful that would be? Why not let them all die to spare their terrible feelings?

I'd let them all die. Nopony would want to be the last one alive. It's just too awful when I imagine myself in that situation. :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

or something like that.

there was nothing wrong with her/his spelling. just some minor grammar mistakes.

I would save Rainbow Dash. I don't really like her, but she would most likely survive in the "dead' Equestria, with Pinkie as a close second.

So,

in other words: who is your favourite pony?

-100 originality.

~

No. I wouldn't save my favorite pony (Fluttershy) because she would have no chance of survival in after-disaster Equestria, she would break down completely and not want to live. So...ARGUMENT INVALID. Edited by Midnight Melody