Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Naruto(OOC)

Finesthour

He cant be obito because he went against minato and seemed older then minato.

And don't forget that i did have a sharingan under the mask.

hey umm I can see you all are having a fantastic disscussion here but when are we starting.

I don't know. Crona are the leader so he is the one who decides that.

He might have given up because of all the talk, i don't know.

(edited)

favorite characters ? anyone?

Favorite Villain: Orochimaru

Favorite Hero: Narutom,Kiba

Favorite Sensei: Gai/Guy

Favorite Akatsuki member: Pein or Deidara

Edited by Vicke

Tobi = Obitos body, his right side was crushed BUT if you remember the fight with Torune and Fu, his right arm was infected with nano bugs and Tobi just broke off his arm and got rid of it. Then later got a new arm. Theory: Obito/Tobi's right side is a Zetsu part which has the 1st DNA which would let Tobi use Izanagi

My theory is Obitos body is being used by Madaras brother (somehow). Its the only way he would have all that knowledge of Madaras past AND stand a chance against the 4th Hokage.

EDIT

Theory:

Tobi is Izuna.

Izuna is the ONLY one who was equal to Madara.

Izuna lost his eyes/gave his eyes to Madara BUT Tobi transplanted dead Itachi's eyes into Sasuke and dead Nagato's eyes into himself. Whats to say he couldn't have faked his death and transplanted dead Madaras eternal MS eyes into himself after Madara died fighting the first Hokage. Besides Tobi/fake Madara is telling the story of Izuna, whos to say he isn't lying about Izunas death?

Izuna is one of the ONLY logical choices left. Izuna is the ONLY person who could have any kind of knowledge regarding any of the past, he is the ONLY one who can stand a chance against the 4th Hokage, he is the ONLY one who would know about the secrets behind the Uchihas and the Rinnegan. He is the ONLY one who has or had the ability to control the 9 tails when he fought against the 4th Hokage. (Remember Izuna is the ONLY one who is equal to Madara)

The ONLY question for my theory is HOW is he able to still be alive. He could have found a way to transfer himself to another body (aka what Orochimaru did) and how often does he need to do this. Back when he fought the 4th Hokage he looked different/was hooded. When he met Itachi he had long hair. Now he has short hair.

I think these are different bodies that he is using. When he fought the 4th and met Itachi, who knows what bodies he was in but now I think he is using Obitos body and using Zetsu's parts to complete the crushed half with the 1st Hokages DNA. How else would he be able to use Izanagi? He needs to have Uchiha and Senju DNA. We know the White Zetsu clones have the 1st Hokages DNA because they captured Yamato and have what looks like a clone of the first (cloned through his DNA). Now Tobi/what I think is Obitos body, is already an Uchiha and mixed with the Zetsu clone/1st Hokage DNA = Izanagi.

I think (still all theory) he is using Madara as a cover, I mean why not, Madara was not known to be a nice guy. Kabuto already told Tobi not to worry that he (Kabuto) didn't tell anyone of his trump card/REAL Madara Impure Resurrection summon that would OUT Tobi as a fake (which this last issue did). Also the REAL Madara is the ONLY one who could stand against Tobi/Who I think is Izuna.

It can't be Shisui. No motive, and he would have been a child when Tobi/fake Madara fought the 4th (impossible). Same goes for Obito.

Tobi and Orochimaru worked together before and Orochimaru may have learned how to body switch from Tobi.

ALL THEORY :)

alright there is something i took from yahoo answeres

favorite villain: kabuto

favorite hero:shino

favorite sensei:guy

Tobi = Obitos body, his right side was crushed BUT if you remember the fight with Torune and Fu, his right arm was infected with nano bugs and Tobi just broke off his arm and got rid of it. Then later got a new arm. Theory: Obito/Tobi's right side is a Zetsu part which has the 1st DNA which would let Tobi use Izanagi

My theory is Obitos body is being used by Madaras brother (somehow). Its the only way he would have all that knowledge of Madaras past AND stand a chance against the 4th Hokage.

EDIT

Theory:

Tobi is Izuna.

Izuna lost his eyes/gave his eyes to Madara BUT Tobi transplanted dead Itachi's eyes into Sasuke and dead Nagato's eyes into himself. Whats to say he couldn't have faked his death and transplanted dead Madaras eternal MS eyes into himself after Madara died fighting the first Hokage. Besides Tobi/fake Madara is telling the story of Izuna, whos to say he isn't lying about Izunas death?

Izuna is one of the ONLY logical choices left. Izuna is the ONLY person who could have any kind of knowledge regarding any of the past, he is the ONLY one who can stand a chance against the 4th Hokage, he is the ONLY one who would know about the secrets behind the Uchihas and the Rinnegan. He is the ONLY one who has or had the ability to control the 9 tails when he fought against the 4th Hokage. (Remember Izuna is the ONLY one who is equal to Madara)

The ONLY question for my theory is HOW is he able to still be alive. He could have found a way to transfer himself to another body (aka what Orochimaru did) and how often does he need to do this. Back when he fought the 4th Hokage he looked different/was hooded. When he met Itachi he had long hair. Now he has short hair.

I think these are different bodies that he is using. When he fought the 4th and met Itachi, who knows what bodies he was in but now I think he is using Obitos body and using Zetsu's parts to complete the crushed half with the 1st Hokages DNA. How else would he be able to use Izanagi? He needs to have Uchiha and Senju DNA. We know the White Zetsu clones have the 1st Hokages DNA because they captured Yamato and have what looks like a clone of the first (cloned through his DNA). Now Tobi/what I think is Obitos body, is already an Uchiha and mixed with the Zetsu clone/1st Hokage DNA = Izanagi.

I think (still all theory) he is using Madara as a cover, I mean why not, Madara was not known to be a nice guy. Kabuto already told Tobi not to worry that he (Kabuto) didn't tell anyone of his trump card/REAL Madara Impure Resurrection summon that would OUT Tobi as a fake (which this last issue did). Also the REAL Madara is the ONLY one who could stand against Tobi/Who I think is Izuna.

It can't be Shisui. No motive, and he would have been a child when Tobi/fake Madara fought the 4th (impossible). Same goes for Obito.

Tobi and Orochimaru worked together before and Orochimaru may have learned how to body switch from Tobi.

There are some plot holes in it but its the most common theory out there.

My theory about Rinnegan:

In order to awaken it you need to sacrifice something, you need to sacrifice yourself.

Why you might ask? Well lets start with that all the ones with an original Rinnegan ware dead from the start. [Madara,Tobi]

Madara did not have the Rinnegan when he was alive and neither did Tobi. And why are Tobi alive you might ask? Because he gave his rinnegan to Nagato who later awoke it, and when he awoke it, it ressurected Tobi. Since thats how you get the original Rinnegan.

Oh, but why are Madara alive?

Well, because Tobi gave his Rinnegan to Madara who later gave it to Nagato. Madaras plan was that he would be resurrected through Nagato but since the eyes originally came from Tobi, he is the one who got ressurected.

And why do i think that?

Simply because do you remember when Madara got brought back by Edo Tensei?

His words ware: Oh, that brat Nagato finaly grew.

What he meant was that he has finaly awoken the Rinnegan. But he later found out that it was the Edo Tensei.

Get my point?

There are some plot holes in it but its the most common theory out there.

My theory about Rinnegan:

In order to awaken it you need to sacrifice something, you need to sacrifice yourself.

Why you might ask? Well lets start with that all the ones with an original Rinnegan ware dead from the start. [Madara,Tobi]

Madara did not have the Rinnegan when he was alive and neither did Tobi. And why are Tobi alive you might ask? Because he gave his rinnegan to Nagato who later awoke it, and when he awoke it, it ressurected Tobi. Since thats how you get the original Rinnegan.

Oh, but why are Madara alive?

Well, because Tobi gave his Rinnegan to Madara who later gave it to Nagato. Madaras plan was that he would be resurrected through Nagato but since the eyes originally came from Tobi, he is the one who got ressurected.

And why do i think that?

Simply because do you remember when Madara got brought back by Edo Tensei?

His words ware: Oh, that brat Nagato finaly grew.

What he meant was that he has finaly awoken the Rinnegan. But he later found out that it was the Edo Tensei.

Get my point?

I spent four minutes copying that ... so you could prove it wrong D:

Favorite villan: kisame

Favorite rookie 9: shikamaru

Favorite sensei: kakashi

Favorite non akatsuki villan: suigestu

Favorite kage: 4th hokage

Favorite jinjuriki (i know I didnt spell it right): killer bee

EDIT

Theory:

Tobi is Izuna.

How did he know about the 10 tails?