What's on your clipboard?

Heartstrings

post-6104-0-33738300-1342220511_thumb.png

Not sure why some things are in there. Some of those things are part of bigger things that I copypasta'd but got broken into multiple entries. Who knows.

Anyway, that's everything for today.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

dash.png

Splendid siggy by Chaotic Dischord, awesome avatar by Suntouched Coco!
Ask me anything you want ! You'll make me happy and (most likely) get an answer !
Omnia vincit Amor. When the world around you turns gray, stop, and think about rainbows.
-->(> How would you describe me ? <(<--

Posted Image

Wait wha--oh yeah. Making OCs for all my classmates. Using bases because I'm terrible like Marmite.

The awkward moment when I seem to be the only one with an image in their clipboard instead of text.

• Brohoof 2

iaza12567581444000.png

Previously known as AbominableAnon.

• 3 weeks later...

There is no pain you are receding

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon

You are only coming through in waves

Your lips move

But I can't hear what you're saying

On 8/8/12, at 5:10 PM, Elvis wrote:

> "One day Apple Bloom cat and Electro were in house, watching ponies as usual. There was knock at door. "Who could be at door?", Electro ask Apple Bloom cat. Electro go and see who it is. "Who are you and what you doing here at such late hour?", Electro ask. "I'm your neighbor, Lady Rarity Pony. I need to talk to you". So Electro let LRP in. "I have problem with Apple Bloom cat", LRP say. "He came over and I try to pet him but he claw me" "Y he claw u?", Electro ask. "Because he bad cat. Just look at him. He's hissing at me." Electro look at Apple Bloom cat who is lying on sofa, ignoring them and watching ponies. "You lie! Now get out my house before I call police!". LRP refuse and instead pull out flame thrower out of nowhere and start firing at Apple Bloom cat. Apple Bloom cat is startled and run away. "Come here you evil cat!", LRP exclaim in a fit of rage. Apple Bloom cat jump up on window curtain and climb to top avoiding flames. Fire start going up curtain so Apple Bloom cat jump off and land on LRP's face. LRP can't see so he start flailing wildly. Not knowing where he's going, he wander off into ElectroSpiderBolt's secret lab of science. He trip on switch on floor then fall into machine that Electro had be make to turn Apple Bloom cat back into pony. What he not know is that switch he tripped over turn machine on. It start mutating but something go horribly wrong. SpiderElectroMan not iron out all the bugs so machine malfunction and turn LRP into cat. Machine finally stop and LRP walk out. After smoke clear, he notice that he is cat. He sad. He then realize that the only chance he ever have to become human again is to make friends with ElectroManSpider and Apple Bloom cat. Unbenouced to him, ElectroSpiderBolt have no plans to ever turn him back. LRP become Electro's pet, Electro fix machine and turn Apple Bloom cat back into pony, and they all live happily ever after. The End."

I don't even know.

• Brohoof 2

F1jKB.gif

Signature by @Nico.

Come join us for movies and more! Every Friday on

Equestria.tv

On 8/8/12, at 5:10 PM, Elvis wrote:

> "One day Apple Bloom cat and Electro were in house, watching ponies as usual. There was knock at door. "Who could be at door?", Electro ask Apple Bloom cat. Electro go and see who it is. "Who are you and what you doing here at such late hour?", Electro ask. "I'm your neighbor, Lady Rarity Pony. I need to talk to you". So Electro let LRP in. "I have problem with Apple Bloom cat", LRP say. "He came over and I try to pet him but he claw me" "Y he claw u?", Electro ask. "Because he bad cat. Just look at him. He's hissing at me." Electro look at Apple Bloom cat who is lying on sofa, ignoring them and watching ponies. "You lie! Now get out my house before I call police!". LRP refuse and instead pull out flame thrower out of nowhere and start firing at Apple Bloom cat. Apple Bloom cat is startled and run away. "Come here you evil cat!", LRP exclaim in a fit of rage. Apple Bloom cat jump up on window curtain and climb to top avoiding flames. Fire start going up curtain so Apple Bloom cat jump off and land on LRP's face. LRP can't see so he start flailing wildly. Not knowing where he's going, he wander off into ElectroSpiderBolt's secret lab of science. He trip on switch on floor then fall into machine that Electro had be make to turn Apple Bloom cat back into pony. What he not know is that switch he tripped over turn machine on. It start mutating but something go horribly wrong. SpiderElectroMan not iron out all the bugs so machine malfunction and turn LRP into cat. Machine finally stop and LRP walk out. After smoke clear, he notice that he is cat. He sad. He then realize that the only chance he ever have to become human again is to make friends with ElectroManSpider and Apple Bloom cat. Unbenouced to him, ElectroSpiderBolt have no plans to ever turn him back. LRP become Electro's pet, Electro fix machine and turn Apple Bloom cat back into pony, and they all live happily ever after. The End."

I don't even know.

Best MLP Forums Skype Chat message EVAR.

Oh, and my clipboard...

>call my friends

> invite them over

> also get some coke and hookers

> invite hawaiian pro limbo dancers

> use sleeping girl as limbo pole

> have a good time

> some random people from the streets join us

> they are assholes

> huge fight

> fml i got beaten up at my own party

> mfw she still sleeps