searching The new Digidestined (Re-open!)

Midnightive

I was wondering, could I have an extra Digimon character that works for the big bad or something. Almost like BlackWarGreymon in Adventure 02 but not as OP and he would be more loyal. Then there would be a point where he turns good and all that. I don't have to do it but I thought it would be interesting. [Plus I like being the bad guy]

A Wiki lied/got something wrong. It's officially the end of the world as we know it.

Sure he could be the reason we need to find the crests or something~

Sure he could be the reason we need to find the crests or something~

Ok I'll make a character page after I choose the Digimon. I have a few in mind but I need to make sure. Oh and who is the "main villain" anyway?

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Ok I'll make a character page after I choose the Digimon. I have a few in mind but I need to make sure. Oh and who is the "main villain" anyway?

Not sure... i didn't plan that far ahead like an idiot. V_V I didn't even plan for which digimon come to attack them when they've all met up to make them go into rookie (If there not already!) Do you have anyone in mind?

I think most of us has them in In-training form (well at least me, and if google isn't failing me).

You can either go by the original series and take the insect Digimon (the big red one, its name has been forgotten for the moment) or take someone else.

eb54lv.png

Signature made by me, screenshot as base

I think most of us has them in In-training form (well at least me, and if google isn't failing me).

You can either go by the original series and take the insect Digimon (the big red one, its name has been forgotten for the moment) or take someone else.

Yeah i'm thinking about the red insect digimon! Well for now anyway~

the red insect is Kuwagamon if im not mistaken. That would be good for the first battle I would say do him.

I looked at all the digimon and they are all (so far) In training.

• Brohoof 1

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

the red insect is Kuwagamon if im not mistaken. That would be good for the first battle I would say do him.

I looked at all the digimon and they are all (so far) In training.

Ok! :) Then once we've all found each other i shelk unleash the Kuwegamon!

I feel so nerdy ... last night I rewatched the entire first season. lol this Rp reminded me of it

• Brohoof 1

See, I'm Greed. I want everything you can think of. Money and women, power and SEX. I want everything this world's selling! and immortality's topping the list!

I feel so nerdy ... last night I rewatched the entire first season. lol this Rp reminded me of it

My little brother and mine Friday TV is re-watching the Digimon seasons, so you're not the only one nerdy xD

eb54lv.png

Lol im glad it was great I hooked my computer up to my tv and made a playlist. lol

• Brohoof 1

Need to go and get some sleep, so good night everyone.

If you guys decide to take some long tour with your characters, just pretend Alice and Demimeramon tagged along or something xD

• Brohoof 1

eb54lv.png

Well if you want to be a bit more original you could use Tyrannomon [or DarkTyrannomon]

As for my side villain character I may have choseon Crescemon though I' not sure how well it works as an evil Digimon. Of course she will turn good so I think it's ok. And she really isn't too OP aside from the fact she at the Ultimate level. http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Crescemon

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Well if you want to be a bit more original you could use Tyrannomon[or DarkTyrannomon]

As for my side villain character I may have choseon Crescemon though I' not sure how well it works as an evil Digimon. Of course she will turn good so I think it's ok. And she really isn't too OP aside from the fact she at the Ultimate level. http://digimon.wikia.../wiki/Crescemon

O_O; do you want to be the main evil guy (i'm bad at playing evil things!)

O_O; do you want to be the main evil guy (i'm bad at playing evil things!)

Ehh maybe but it wouldn't be Crescemon.

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

I wanna have an evil role that would be cool. Although I would probably choose Etemon. So maybe it isnt such a good idea lol

lol that's fine! I think >.> <.<

If you want a evil role your welcome to have one!

I will be the elvis monkey Etemon !
  • Brohoof 1

Okey dokey lokey. Yeah sorry i kinda forced that on you... i didn't really think about it

So does that mean Etemon is the main villain?

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions: