Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Suggestions for a good game for the PSP?

HowlDash23

I was just curious if anyone had any good suggestions for games for the Playstation Portable? I'm looking for a third person style game play with some action adventure, and some fantasy style stuff. But no horror games please. >>;

• Brohoof 1

3DS>DSi>DS>Gameboy Advance> Gameboy Color>Gameboy>PSP. Nintendo always has waaay more quality games for their handhelds. Havent really checked out the Vita yet though.

FF7:Crisis Core,Valkyria Chronicles 2 or any Gta for the PSP. It's got a very limited game library but whatever you can get your hands on tends to be rather good.

(edited)

FF7:Crisis Core,Valkyria Chronicles 2 or any Gta for the PSP. It's got a very limited game library but whatever you can get your hands on tends to be rather good.

Thanks for the helpful suggestions! ^__^ Edited by HowlDash23

*Sees title*

GranTurismo!

*Sees main post.*

Never mind, I don't have anything.

Same here, except I thought of Lumines :)

Must Play for the PSP

Peace Walker

Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2

God of War: Ghost of SParta and Chains of Olympus Crisis Core

Kingdom of Paradise

Half Minute Hero

Daxter

Ratchet and Clank

Syphon Filter Logans Shadow and Dark Mirror

Socom (1, 2, 3 and tactical)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

*Honestly there's a lot of good stuff there on the PSP and a lot of it can be had for very cheap now.

I'd suggest doing some digging on games on your own, you're bound to fund some goods forgotten gems as well.

3DS>DSi>DS>Gameboy Advance> Gameboy Color>Gameboy>PSP. Nintendo always has waaay more quality games for their handhelds. Havent really checked out the Vita yet though.

:mellow:

Definetly a personal preference more than anything, since for the most part i'd usually say the opposite.

However were probably both a tad bias towards our favorite systems, you can't help but be sometimes.

So long as you understand as a whole all the games and why other's find them good is what I think really matters.

Must Play for the PSP

Peace Walker

Metal Gear Acid 1 and 2

God of War: Ghost of SParta and Chains of Olympus Crisis Core

Kingdom of Paradise

Half Minute Hero

Daxter

Ratchet and Clank

Syphon Filter Logans Shadow and Dark Mirror

Socom (1, 2, 3 and tactical)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep

*Honestly there's a lot of good stuff there on the PSP and a lot of it can be had for very cheap now.

I'd suggest doing some digging on games on your own, you're bound to fund some goods forgotten gems as well.

:mellow:

Definetly a personal preference more than anything, since for the most part i'd usually say the opposite.

However were probably both a tad bias towards our favorite systems, you can't help but be sometimes.

So long as you understand as a whole all the games and why other's find them good is what I think really matters.

Oh I understand. I was just half-joking :3