Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming My wallet... wasn't ready.

Teh Boi

I haven't picked up much from the Steam sale yet, because almost everything I'm interested in, I've already got. ><;

I did however pick up Ys Origin, and Dear Esther. Ys is a fantastic series, so getting the new game for $8 dollars is an utter steal. Dear Esther was $2.49 well spent - it's not a long experience, but it is well done. They did a great job with the atmosphere and storytelling, but I can't really recommend it to anyone looking for a rollicking feel-good experience.

(edited)

Steam sale sappin' my wallet. Got Skyrim, Fallout 3, Crysis pack, Amnesia, Thief 1 & 2, Aaaaa! for the Awesome, 1 2 3 Kick it!, Bastion, Dead Space 2, Demigod, Frozen Synapse, F1 2011, Trine 1 & 2, Cave Story+, SpaceChem, Deus Ex pack, Gratuitous Battles pack and Dungeons of Dredmor. And I still have a DiRT Showdown coupon to redeem.

Of course, I haven't played anything outside of Skyrim yet.

Edited by A Blithering Div

The Witcher, Beyond Good & Evil, Fable, Trine 2, Costume Quest, Super Street Fighter 4:AE, totally not Magic of the Secret Crystals, The Binding of Isaac dlc, and some adventure game that was a dollar. I've spent maybe 30 dollars on games, and I've pretty sure I've finished my haul for the sale.

May I add, that I've bought several games in past sales, and I have not even installed those lol.

I bought Borderlands in the xmas sale, and my PC doesn't even run it haha.

Sadly, I've only had enough money to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and I won't play that until I can afford a proper mouse (I think trackballs suck for gaming). Of course to buy another mouse, I need more money. So it's probably a good thing for me that the sale ends soon, or else I might have had to buy SR3 as well.

So you don't get 10 games that are normally 100 something dollars for 30 dollars?

Who has time to play 10 games?
  • Brohoof 1

More specifically i don't get games :D, i do non computer gaming.

So, you're saying board games?

Who has time to play 10 games?

Well you don't play them all at once, that's like eating all the groceries as soon as you leave the store.

(edited)

Card games mainly, i play at a professional level, so it's lots of fun :D, and stupid competitive

ooo...snazzy. I'm too cheap to play Magic the Gathering. Edited by ScottishUnicorn

Well you don't play them all at once, that's like eating all the groceries as soon as you leave the store.

It would be one of those things where its like "OH ITS SO CHEAP!" and then you buy it and never play it T_T

No thanks lol. no time, plus singleplayer = boring most the time.

It would be one of those things where its like "OH ITS SO CHEAP!" and then you buy it and never play it T_T

No thanks lol. no time, plus singleplayer = boring most the time.

singleplayer = boring most the time.

I dun think so.

Posted Image

(edited)

singleplayer = boring most the time.

snip

My dad has that game, didn't even get 25% done before I lost interest lol... Edited by Bohtty