Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who else is ready for Winter Wrap-up?

Phoenix Flair

Here in Laramie, Wyoming, it's been snowing for about 5 hours straight.

post-28429-0-07298100-1429147624_thumb.jpg

April 15, and we're still getting tons of snow and cold, wet weather.

post-28429-0-28292200-1429147633_thumb.jpg

They keep saying that "spring has sprung", but I'm not seeing it.  Still, I'm so ready to be done with this weather.  Who else is psyched for a good old warm front?

• Brohoof 2

I sure am!!! Winter is probably the most depressing months on the year for me, so cold, windy and miserable out that you can hardly do anything outside without wearing 50 layers of clothes. So, I'm getting the yard all cleaned up and I just mowed for the first time all year and hello 75 to 80 plus degree days! :yay:

Send your cold weather and snow my way. Screw "Winter Wrap-Up" we've already had to turn on the air-conditioner because so many days have been in the 80s, and we've had severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings.

Enjoy your winter while you still can.

• Brohoof 2

Where I'm at the winter wrap up is over but might as well help somepony else with it. Sure I'm ready for winter wrap up. (Again) So who you got working on it? We need pegusi to melt the snow and bring back the birds from the north, Earth ponies to grow new crops and everything else they do (not that I dont know what they are its just that its alot of things), And unicorns to do the exact same thing that is alot to type. So you have fun for your winter wrap up and good luck everypony!post-32929-0-43262400-1429150638_thumb.p Whooves out!!!post-32929-0-92389100-1429150671_thumb.j

post-32929-0-43262400-1429150638_thumb.png

post-32929-0-92389100-1429150671_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

So who you got working on it? We need pegusi to melt the snow and bring back the birds from the north, Earth ponies to grow new crops and everything else they do (not that I dont know what they are its just that its alot of things), And unicorns to do the exact same thing that is alot to type.

Apparently the Pegasi are slacking off.  I mean, the animals are out and about (good work Fluttershy  :fluttershy: ), the plants are growing fine, plenty of new flowers and budding trees (you too, Applejack  :icwudt: ), but we keep getting dumped on with snow.  I think we all know who's fault that is. ( :wau:  Oops.)

Here in Pittsburgh, PA, it actually hit 80 on Monday.

80!  Man, I'm jealous!  It's freezing here, and my roommates have a warped sense of temperature from living in this frigid climate too long.  Our thermostat is always on the lowest setting. :P

Apparently the Pegasi are slacking off.  I mean, the animals are out and about (good work Fluttershy  :fluttershy: ), the plants are growing fine, plenty of new flowers and budding trees (you too, Applejack  :icwudt: ), but we keep getting dumped on with snow.  I think we all know who's fault that is. ( :wau:  Oops.)

80!  Man, I'm jealous!  It's freezing here, and my roommates have a warped sense of temperature from living in this frigid climate too long.  Our thermostat is always on the lowest setting. :P

It was nice, don't get me wrong, but it was really humid as well.

Aha, it was about like that around where I live a few months back, I was more than ready to crank up Winter Wrap Up on my way to work. Finally though, seems like we just skipped Spring and went straight to Summer. I'm fine with that too!

All of you who say you're getting 80 degree weather, you're lucky.  This is what's going on in Laramie right now:

post-28429-0-42325000-1429283681_thumb.jpg

My car is buried under about 8 inches of snow.  Still, might go sledding if the snow sticks around long enough, and if I can find a hill big enough.

All of you who say you're getting 80 degree weather, you're lucky.  This is what's going on in Laramie right now:

attachicon.gifMaddeninglySnowy.jpg

My car is buried under about 8 inches of snow.  Still, might go sledding if the snow sticks around long enough, and if I can find a hill big enough.

I'll trade you. That's more snow than we've seen in an entire winter since 2011. -_-

The 80s are too hot... I don't know why anyone would be envious. The cold is sooo much easier to deal with.

• 4 weeks later...

attachicon.gifEven more snow.jpg

It's snowing.  On May 9, it's snowing.  Why won't winter just die?

Oh wow. I would absolutely LOVE this. I might be crazy but I love snow so much. :catface:

I am honestly not enjoying the current 'spring weather' over here, it feels more like summer. Upper 80's in temperature, humid, and Mosquitos, ugh. I mean, when it is at a tolerable temp, like in the low 70's maybe, it does feel really good, but mostly it is just hot and humid. Blech. I would take winter snow any day. :P

• 7 years later...