Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was everypony's day?

TherealPinkiepie

I woke up at 7.am because my whole room was shaking because an excavator were digging right outside my room.

Then I realized it is my birthday, so I spent the morning helping my dad and the guy in the excavator, while spending most of the evening celebrating with my friends and family, even though the weather here is bad as always.

All in all, a good day for me. :)

• Brohoof 1

I woke up at 7.am because my whole room was shaking because an excavator were digging right outside my room.

Then I realized it is my birthday, so I spent the morning helping my dad and the guy in the excavator, while spending most of the evening celebrating with my friends and family, even though the weather here is bad as always.

woooo!!! Happy birthday!!! :D

(edited)

Happy Birthday!

As for me...

Pretty good, I got to work with my best friend today. Then again I also went home at two and showed up at eight, so yeah...

I lead a high-stress lifestyle to begin with, so yeah, today was a good one.

Edited by kyeran441

Woke up at 6:30, went to work at 7:30. Spent all day looking at a computer (not MLP Forums), got real bored. Got hot because the A/C can't keep up with the heat. But then, my boss sent us all home early instead of working until 5:00. So it wound up being a good day after all.

My day been pretty horrible so far, my computer might need to be fixed and I have no money to fix it and other things happening on other groups makes a rainstorm of a day.

Apparently Dr. Evil's "Giant Laser" thing is really gaining traction among wannabe super villains all over the place. No kidding.

On the up side, I'm half way through my trip, and I'll get to head home and see my wife before too much longer.

• Brohoof 1

It has been meh so far. I had to work, which sucked, but I got to eat a Big Mac, which is always nice. Now I'm here in front of my computer (and as I type, lightning is striking quite close to me) being bored.

Meh. I did nothing all day. I woke up at 11:30, ate some White Castle, played Xbox until 4 and went for a bike ride out of boredom. Now it's 5:47 and I'm on the internet on my phone.

Just dandy. I got a job offer today for Panda Express, and having been unemployed for over a year, I look forward to the orientation! I am no longer the 8.2%, even if I'm still in the 99%!

I freaking love Panda Express. Hit me up with some of that kung pao chicken! Congrats on the job mate!

Quite aggravating to be honest.

Got woken up by the dogs at 5am, had my door break of it's hinges and crush my desk and my laptop, nagged at by mum for apparently being a useless shit that will never accomplish anything (just because i missed 1 troth of water out of 30) but now shes gone for a week so that is plus, meet a cute girl (who i now have a date with) proceeded to get my ass kicked by a eighty-year old women and broke three of my fingers fixing my door.

Sorry for horrid grammar and punctuation but im tired and i couldn't care less atm.

it was depressing

im about to start learning driving and i got my first order from the army in the male

all of this make me feel kinda old and depressed

Meh... Same ordinary day as always :|

I just got back from a trip with my family, but it wasn't anything much special. I mostly played video-games instead of going out anyway because I hurted myself in the very first day. *facepalm*

But nothing new or exciting ever happens, and I'm still a bit sick as well. I'll be moving out from my country in a few weeks though, and I hope to make the best of my days from then on.

Well Had a day of Meh.

I went to Church and the AC was broke, let's just say that sitting in a big room with a bunch of people all right next to each other without Ac isn't that fun...

• Brohoof 1