Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How was everypony's day?

TherealPinkiepie

Mine's been boring so far, and it will probably stay that way since I'm pretty repetitious. It's been about listening to music and being on the forums most of the time.

Other than the fact that my ovaries are gone, and I'm dead right now... yep, it's going fine and dandy so far. :3 Two of the most gorgeous men named PelleK and Jui think it's cool to act all hot and sexy. FML

Edited by AdorbzFangirl

Today's been pretty great so far, IMO =) I've got Pokemon White 2 to play for the first time, and more importantly I got to talk with my marefriend for a while <3 

It was fine until my twin sister came home. Around dinner time, she and my older sister had an argument over who was having what to eat. Full blown screaming match, and then my twin went upstairs and locked herself in the bathroom and cried for like an hour. Her dinner then went cold, and had to be thrown out. So now the original argument was for nothing. 

All the while I'm sitting there like:

EVsnMjt.png

• 4 weeks later...

My day was mixed. Some shit, some good stuff, mostly somewhere in between. Overall, pretty chill.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Frustrating  - found a page online where someone seems to have had the same (or a similar) problem to the one I have, coded around it, and posted the solution - but the "download solution files" link doesn't work :(

Mine's been alright, went to the gym earlier and barely missed the snowstorm as I was walking back home.  Made some granola bars, first time trying them, they were pretty good but I think I should double the recipe next time.  This one lady in the reviews had some helpful advice so I think I'm going to listen to her advice next time.