Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I did a fanfic reading!

Daedric Pony

(edited)

So one day I was home alone (a somewhat rare thing for me) and I decided to do a fanfic reading! I always listen to fanfic readings when I'm at work and I thought it would be fun.

I was feeling nervous and the result might be a bit nutty.

So here it is if you wanna listen to it:

Anyways if you guys have any fanfic suggestions or critique I would love to hear it!

Edited by Daedric Pony

(edited)

I can't help but feel reminded of Rainbow Dash Presents. The story was of course a silly one, but something about your voice as well. I also suggest you continue doing comedy.

Edited by Coeus

Oooh, I know many many many good comedies, I'll give you a list of my favorites, I hope you haven't read them before, because I suddenly broke out on laughter while reading them xD

Here's a few:

I can't help but feel reminded of Rainbow Dash Presents. The story was of course a silly one, but something about your voice as well. I also suggest you continue doing comedy.

Oooh, I know many many many good comedies, I'll give you a list of my favorites, I hope you haven't read them before, because I suddenly broke out on laughter while reading them xD

Here's a few:

Thank you so much for the suggestions! I love comedy and I think that I'll keep reading those at least until I'm more comfortable with my voices and stuff. I haven't read any of those suggestions before except for one so that is greatly appreciated! ^^