Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bronies in TV4!

Arrow

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dmz7QSaNc&feature=youtu.be

Yep, this morning bronies were on the morning show speaking live out to everyone in Sweden! Yay! You probably don't understand anything, but you can see, rite? wish i could do subs for it
  • Brohoof 5

I watched that live this morning :) It was really great to see the swedish bronies come out in the media so we someday (hopefully) can be accepted :)

I also heard that there is someone currently working on subtitles for this :)

It was nice to see them have people representing the Brony community who were actually representative of it, rather than some fringe case nutjobs like sometimes get picked for the shock value. It was also nice to see it discussed with respect, and without derision.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Oh, i wish i would've woken up sooner :/

Still really fun to see them in Swedish TV though, just wish it would have been a little longer.

(They should have shown the Mane 6 vs Changelings with the TS machine gun ;))

EDIT: Or the Bronypalooza part of Bronycon, that'd be awesome :P

Edited by AppleShy Sparkle

That was a nice interview. While you could tell the guy reporter was a little hesitant on actually watching the show he wasnt closed minded and judgmental to his guests. I think it was a positive portrayal of mlp all in all. Good job guys.

Also the youtube captions seemed to work fine for translating.

(edited)

YES!!! Bronies in Swedish television! This is the best thing ever! Why? Because I am Swedish and I understand what they say (obviously). I NEVER thought they were going to do something like this in Sweden.. AND I NEVER THOUGHT THEY WERE GOING TO TALK ABOUT IT IN NYHETSMORGON O__O

AAHHH YEAH! His favorite is Pinkie Pie <3

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 2

Haha, I actually know the guy to the left (with the glasses).

I also didn't realise that there actually were so many bronies from Sweden on this forum xD

That is pretty awesome, we are slowly spreading everywhere.

Soon enough we will take hold of the earth like a virus (A virus filled with joy and magic :wub: )

Also the youtube captions seemed to work fine for translating.

I have more news for you guys, one of the persons who were in the video was later called by the biggest newspaper in Sweden called "Aftonbladet". They wanted to interview him! So hopefully we will have mlp in the newspapers too! AWESOME

• Brohoof 6

At least the swedish media is more accepting about the bronies, unlike the american media. "Oh no, it's girly ! You can't watch that, you faggot !"... the american media could learn something from the Swedes :P

• Brohoof 2

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5dmz7QSaNc&feature=youtu.be

Yep, this morning bronies were on the morning show speaking live out to everyone in Sweden! Yay! You probably don't understand anything, but you can see, rite? wish i could do subs for it

I wonder if PewDiePie saw any of it :P? One of his Amnesia vids was on a custom story called "The Small Horse" and it had a lot to do with ponies, and it ended up starting a hater vs. brony war -_-

Looks like the Brony World Domination Tour 2012 is going along quite nicely!!! Keep it up everypony!!!! B)

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I am so proud of being Swedish right now~ xD

Though at least I sensed a bit of "what is this weird people" from the ones doing the interview, they still genuinely tried to get a better picture over the topic, I'm so happy for that.

Hehe, I love this video, just can't get enough of it x3

*rewatching it, once again*

I must say that the guy to the right looks kinda badass, if I were to meet him somewhere I'd have no idea if he was a brony or not :/ (and I'm usually good at seeing things like that)

I must say that the guy to the right looks kinda badass, if I were to meet him somewhere I'd have no idea if he was a brony or not :/ (and I'm usually good at seeing things like that)

Yes I agree. And I was really happy to see him there. Nothing against the other person, but having someone who kinda breaks the stereotypes that others can have about bronies is really good, because many people will be more accepting against bronies then I think.

I think I am going to send TV4 Nyhetsmorgon a letter with some questions. So I thought, do you guys have any questions you want me to ask them? :)

I think I am going to send TV4 Nyhetsmorgon a letter with some questions. So I thought, do you guys have any questions you want me to ask them? :)

Questions about what exactly? And since I'm Swedish as well, I could probably help you put something together :3

Questions about what exactly? And since I'm Swedish as well, I could probably help you put something together :3

Like where they heard about bronies etc and why they wanted to talk about them in the program. And more stuff I can come up with