Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Kaynah

Chigens and Kay

i am very lonely but i am also very creative would it be good for me to create a tulpa

"If you have the time, patience, and overall drive to make one, I say go for it!"

Note: It is quite difficult to make a Tulpa. Only start one if you know you can finish it.

What kind of conversations do you and Mike have? Like what do you two generally talk about?

"Most of the time we talk about things going on around us or in Mike's (or my own) life. I tend to keep to myself but, I am always there if he needs me."

"He also talks to me about life problems, video games, going out to places, really anything. I like talking with people."

• Brohoof 1

What do you enjoy doing in your free time?

"I think I may have answered that before but, I enjoy lounging around in my house or exploring. Anything that keeps me occupied, really."

"Most of my time is free time. I don't really have any obligations..." :P

• 1 month later...

"1984" or "A Brave New World"?

Vi personally likes the idea of Big Brother and the Party quite a bit.

"Books..? I haven't read either of them so I have no idea."

I haven't read them either...so we both have no idea.

What's your least favorite Pokemon, Pokemon type, Pokemon game, and Pokemon Gym Leader/Elite Four Member/Champion? GO!

"Dragon type, don't care about the games. I love Seviper, Ekans, Arbok, Dragonair and Dratini, Rayquaza, Gyarados, Milotic...hmm...and Rattata. Oh, and any other serpentine-looking one I forgot."

Wow, that's mean...

"Any crazy ex-boyfriends I should know about?"

(That's a quote btw)

"I actually don't have any. I do have a girlfriend though. I am also unsure whether to answer your questions seriously or sarcastically..."

Argh! You were supposed to say "You have no idea..." in reference to your boss's secret occupation.

One last question for now; we are going to try and sleep now, do you have any lullabys for us?

Edited by Vi and King of Magikarps

Argh! You were supposed to say "You have no idea." In reference to your boss's secret occupation.

One last question for now, we are going to try and sleep now, do you have any lullabys for us?

"I only sing for money, lullabys' included . Goodnight though."

• 4 weeks later...

(hmmm... this thread has been desd for a short time, time to start it back up!)

hi kay! how are you today?

and mike, i know this should be posted in the discussion thread, but do you have any specific tips for someone to make a tulpa? i've been wanting to make either a tavi or vinyl one but i don't know where to start...

(hmmm... this thread has been desd for a short time, time to start it back up!)

hi kay! how are you today?

do you have any specific tips for someone to make a tulpa? i've been wanting to make either a tavi or vinyl one but i don't know where to start...

"I'm good, but bored. Thanks for asking."

Just refer to this thread, they answer many many questions and have so many tips for everyone.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/18464-tulpa-discussion-thread/

Or go here for some guides to start out: http://tulpa.info/

Edited by Chigens and Kay