Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

There is a Vizard among you...

VizardJeffcolt

(edited)

And that's me!

Posted Image

Hello, everypony on the MLP Forums! How are you all on this fine evening/morning/day/afternoon?

Fans of Sonic the Hedgehog might recognize my name, or portions of it at least. On the web, I usually go by the handle VizardJeffhog! I'm Canadian, a pianist, and I'm a part of the team running The Sonic Stadium and the currently under maintenance Sonic Wrecks! I'm also renowned for creating The Sonic Stadium Music Album 2011, and it's become a yearly project due to its success and the amount of fun the SSMB community had in making it. The 2012 edition is currently in production!

As of February, I've become a brony myself thanks to the efforts of a close friend of mine. Though I spend some time in the MLP thread on our forum and keep track of some of the fan content popping up on Equestria Daily, I'd like to get more involved with the core community. Also, there might be a few familiar faces here... Ah well.

Pleasure to meet you all!

Edited by VizardJeffcolt
  • Brohoof 5

Hello, and welcome to our family. I hope you will enjoy your stay, and I'm sure there are some Sonic fans among us, so you'll definitely make some friends.

• Brohoof 1

The hell s that thing on your head? :blink:

anyway...

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

• Brohoof 1

Nice intro. Nice selection for best pony, too ;) Welcome to the board, and please enjoy yourself in the land of chaos, cute ponies and never-ending addiction.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hello, and welcome to our family. I hope you will enjoy your stay, and I'm sure there are some Sonic fans among us, so you'll definitely make some friends.

Good to know! Thanks a bunch!

The hell s that thing on your head? :blink:

Posted Image

Antlers! Like deers and moose!

Thanks for showin' me the ropes!

Nice intro. Nice selection for best pony, too ;) Welcome to the board, and please enjoy yourself in the land of chaos, cute ponies and never-ending addiction.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to the site Jeffhooooo I mean Jeffcolt. Dang, it's going to take me awhile to get used to that. :P

Heya Emerald! :lol: How's it hangin'? And it's cool, either one works. XD

Hey welcome! Love to see you here or around at lest. I glad you became a brony,

also i need 100 characters ,so hello from HOT HOT england.

And hello to you from why-the-heck-is-it-hot-hot-Canada!

ARE YOU A VISARD?

also, please accept this complementary brohoof.

/)BROHOOF(

enjoy it, my friend.

No, what could possibly give you that idea?

Posted Image

/) Enjoyed and returned to you!

Edited by VizardJeffcolt

Holy crap, you help run The Sonic Stadium? That's freakin' awesome! And you also help with Sonic Wrecks? Jeez, so many websites I know of! Anyhizzle, welcome!

And also I replied to the comment you made on my profile. :P

• Brohoof 1

Welcome ! Good intro and nice OC you have there, and also a Dashliker... Welcome, make yourself at home, because if you are like most people, you will end up spending more time here than at home :).

• Brohoof 1

Holy crap, you help run The Sonic Stadium? That's freakin' awesome! And you also help with Sonic Wrecks? Jeez, so many websites I know of! Anyhizzle, welcome!

And also I replied to the comment you made on my profile. :P

Haha, yes indeed-io! Why don't ya stop on by later? >D

I've also gained a bit of notoriety being the brony staff member on TSS by doing this... XD I'll likely end up doing it again due to the sudden increase in Sonic/MLP music crossovers! "My Little Sound Test: Saturdays are Magic"... Season 3's premiere sounds like a good time!

Welcome ! Good intro and nice OC you have there, and also a Dashliker... Welcome, make yourself at home, because if you are like most people, you will end up spending more time here than at home :).

More of a ponysona that I made within a few minutes on Pony Creator rather than an OC, but thanks anyway! XD

• Brohoof 1