Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

To Be Among Dragons...

Courageous Thunder Dash

Happy International Spike Appreciation Day everyone! Time to mount thy wings and fly among dragons! If you were a dragon, what universe will you be in? Perhaps you could fly among the dragons of Equestria in the dragon lands, or take flight alongside Hiccup and Toothless in the How To Train Your Dragon Universe...or even meet Max, Emmy, Ord and the others in the DragonTales Universe. So many choices...where would you want to go?

I would want to be the guardian of a great empire, keeping my promise to the king that I would be loyal and protect the empire, fight alongside them...

• Brohoof 5

I wouldn't like to be with MLP dragons. They are too much like college frat boys. Maybe Spike has a good thing going. He has a nice place to live with an easy job.

In some AD&D lore, dragons could turn into humans. Maybe I'd do something like that.

• Brohoof 3

I'd love to be a dragon in the Eragon universe because they are amazing! I love that book series! I think the movie's decent despite the extremely large amount of negative reviews, but definitely not as good as the books.

• Brohoof 2

I would be a European dragon since I have always liked the way that they look. My scales would probably be black, light blue, and white. My wings would be the same colors but the flesh in between being a singular color. Definitely want horns too.

As for the universe? Maybe One Piece as a result of a Devil Fruit or Fairy Tail.

• Brohoof 3

The dragons in MLP are easily my favorites! :mustache: It would be great to meet Smolder, Spike and Ember. And Crackle too, of course! :crackle: Some of the other dragons don't seem that friendly – if I met Garble, maybe Smolder could do her best to get him to behave...

Maybe we could all eat ice cream, even if that's not the first thing I'd expect from dragons... :ticking:

large.jpg

Art by Fanzeem

• Brohoof 4

Huh I’m not really sure. I don’t know that much media with dragons, much less friendly dragons. However, it would be cool to hang out with Smolder, Spike, and Ember. I might look into Dragon Tales. Either that, or a dragon in a universe of East-Asian mythology given that in East-Asian mythology, dragons tend to be a lot friendlier. Are there any cartoons centering around East-Asian dragons?

• Brohoof 2

Personally? I would love to be a dragon in the Spyro the Dragon universe; classic/reignited games to be precise! I would love to be a magic crafter; living amongst the snow-capped mountains practicing and perfecting my craft while flying over the gorgeous vistas. There's nothing better than to be at piece in such an environment!

Magic Crafters, Blowhard Art from Spyro Reignited Trilogy #art #artwork  #gaming #videogames #gamer #gamear… | Spyro the dragon, Environment concept  art, Concept art

• Brohoof 4

I think if I had to be a dragon,  it would be an eastren type given their kind nature and smartness.   Or maybe a dark grayish westren one that houreded books and loved to share knowlege. Yet I also love dragons and own a few figures myself.    :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 2

If I were to be a dragon, I think it'd be pretty cool to be one from the Fire Emblem universe. :ticking: As for which type of dragon, I'll be ambitious and say a Divine Dragon! :sneer:

• Brohoof 2

I would be a normal dragon somewhere in The Forgotten realms or Greyhawk, where I could lord it over a small medieval hamlet, and possibly work my way up to being the overlord of an empire. And hoard books. I love books.

Edited by ChrysalisM
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmm .. I think I would like to fly among the dragons of Equestria. Though I think I would be living on my own mountain. Regarding the type .. I think a standard western dragon would do .. though if I can make something up as well about a nice Space Dragon :>

Happy International Spike Appreciation Day!

• Brohoof 2

What universe would I be in if I were a Dragon? HAHAHA! My main dragon persona is a God that created his own universe to live and play in.

2036256665_DragonWillGuideWallpaperbyBowserTiran.thumb.png.db742fda61b0b6b3e9340b22ce6ac323.png

In all seriousness, despite being a Nintendo gamer, I would also want to live in the world of Spyro, because I played Enter the Dragonfly on Gamecube and Reignited Trilogy on Switch. I especially love how in the remake of Spyro 1, every trapped dragon is given a unique design

• Brohoof 2

I'd either be my OC (as pictured in my avatar) - a western black dragon, with multiple enhancements, within his own universe, a dragon in the classic Spyro universe or a Charizard (while not a "dragon" type, they count as being in the dragon egg group) in the Pokemon universe.

• Brohoof 2