Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I need something else to do... Need an OC drawn?

Zhooves

(edited)

NOTE: I won't take any more requests for now~

(Oh Luna... Will I regret posting this?)

I'm sitting here bored half to insanity... I need something new to do, so that's why I'm now asking if people don't want me to try and draw their OC's?

I've never drawn someone else's OC (only something random I made up on the fly once...) with my new digital tools, so it'll be something new for me~

Keep in mind that I can be really slow... So the first one that's within my skill-level gets drawn~

It appears that when people ask me to draw something, I sometimes feel a small sense of duty that drags me onwards til I'm done!

If many asks, and I'm in the mood, I might make a queue or something... We'll see!

The queue... The further up, the earlier it'll be done... And it's more likely to be done~

If you're not in the queue, what you asked for either didn't interest me, or it's outside of my skill-level... Most likely the last one~

Doctor XFizzle - (Shaded Version) Done~

Vinyl Blade - Unshaded and just the shade (ghost) Done~

Red

Blaze (Songbrony)

Lapis Lazuli (Coeus)

Midnight Melody

Mellow

I think I'll cut it here for now...

Edited by Zhooves

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draw me like one of your French Doctors

references in avatar, sig, and

please?

I'll see what I can do... Keep in mind that I'm slow, but that'll at least make sure I don't make huge mistakes~

I'll see what I can do as soon as I have the time... I guess I should make a queue or something to keep track of the few of you who have asked...

Can you draw one of these?

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/midnight-melody-r958 This one may be easier...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/23891-midnight-melody-oc/page__hl__midnight+melody or this one. I would prefer if you drew this one, but it's not proportional as a pony, so it may be harder for you to make her proportional...plus she's black and white (but in color she would be white with a black-and-pink mane). she's wearing headphones, by the way. and her mane is based off of Fleur de Lis's (background pony).

please?

Adjusting his bow-tie now... He'll soon be ready~ Unless something like a birthday-party randomly starts in 10 minutes... Who knows?

Anyways, I'll make 2 versions: One with shading (a bit more realistic) and one without (more canon)... If you're fine with that of course!

please?

Done~ The non-shaded version:

post-4615-0-65742500-1343507152_thumb.png

And the shaded version:

post-4615-0-04163700-1343507377_thumb.png

I hope it's fine I uploaded this to my deviantART~

And I hope you like it!

Do you think you could draw Blade with an M40 over her shoulder/on her back and her blades strapped to her back hooves

Not really that good with objects like that... Especially guns... And how would those blades be attached? In a way which requires a certain pose?

Not really that good with objects like that... Especially guns... And how would those blades be attached? In a way which requires a certain pose?

You can leave out the rifle. The blades can be strapped on in any pose, they're just simple leather straps around her hooves with a sheath

I googled 'crossed blades'... And this is the first that came up: http://files.vector-images.com/clipart/swords_zh1.gif

But I believe you meant something like this: http://rlv.zcache.com/crossed_blades_photosculpture-p153221871093375011bfm2r_400.jpg

Yeah sorry. I thought I had a link. I'll edit that now to avoid future confusion. Thanks for the link

Yeah sorry. I thought I had a link. I'll edit that now to avoid future confusion. Thanks for the link

No problem... And as for the CM... Despite being kind of a musical guy (Playing guitar, bass-guitar, a little bit of ukulele and heavy GH/RB-gaming...), I don't know musical notes at all... So just to make sure I don't make a big mistake here - could you link to that note?

No problem... And as for the CM... Despite being kind of a musical guy (Playing guitar, bass-guitar, a little bit of ukulele and heavy GH/RB-gaming...), I don't know musical notes at all... So just to make sure I don't make a big mistake here - could you link to that note?

It's just a white version of Vinyl Scratch's CM

Could you please draw MY OC Snowstorm

Here's what she looks like Posted Image

Also, If you could please help me give her a Cutie Mark

She's the summoner of the Windigoes so I was thinking in the lines of a Frozen Heart would be great

Ok... That's all I need I think! Now to begin...

Could you please draw MY OC Snowstorm

Here's what she looks like

Also, If you could please help me give her a Cutie Mark

She's the summoner of the Windigoes so I was thinking in the lines of a Frozen Heart would be great

MY EYES

Sorry, I have my hooves full right now... But if I find the time, I could try and fix ya'n CM~

Could you Pony-fye me? I would do it myself but I have zero talent for any art other than music.................. :blush:

Just so I know for later... Do you want whom I assume is you in your profile-pic ponyfied out from what the image shows? Or would you care to give me a brief overview of you as a person and that kind of stuff you think I may need to make it as like you as possible?

Adjusting his bow-tie now... He'll soon be ready~ Unless something like a birthday-party randomly starts in 10 minutes... Who knows?

Anyways, I'll make 2 versions: One with shading (a bit more realistic) and one without (more canon)... If you're fine with that of course!

Looks awesome! The shading really makes it pop and stand out on the second one. Thanks for the awesomeness ^_^

Looks awesome! The shading really makes it pop and stand out on the second one. Thanks for the awesomeness ^_^

YAY I'M AWESOME! No problem~ Really glad you liked it! It's great practice for a beginner in drawing like me~

Could you draw the Captain with a Tricorne hat and a sheathed cutlass?

Cutlass: http://www.stanleylo...utlassboard.jpg

Tricorne: http://thebeautifult...orne_simple.jpg

The Captain: see avatar.

As mentioned; I have my hooves full right now~

Maybe some other time~

RANDOM LIMIT FILLER THING THAT'S ACTUALLY TOO LONG.

One thing about the blades... Are they are separate, or are they just like on the picture (two blades crossed and put together)?

And is it fine the I put them on the front-hooves in stead?

And also... I might be able to pull off the gun~