Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I need something else to do... Need an OC drawn?

Zhooves

One thing about the blades... Are they are separate, or are they just like on the picture (two blades crossed and put together)?

And is it fine the I put them on the front-hooves in stead?

And also... I might be able to pull off the gun~

They are separate, I guess it's fine as long as you put them kinda high up on the hoof

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are separate, I guess it's fine as long as you put them kinda high up on the hoof

Because I thought of drawing them in action on the front-hooves... But I guess I can do that~

Halfway done with the outlining now~

Because I thought of drawing them in action on the front-hooves... But I guess I can do that~

Halfway done with the outlining now~

Oh I was just thinking of them strapped to the hooves, but whatever you want to do is fine

Oh I was just thinking of them strapped to the hooves, but whatever you want to do is fine

Then it shall be done!

--Even longer limit-filler that's here so I don't need to spoil the entire drawing to fill this limit~--

(edited)

Ok... That's all I need I think! Now to begin...

MY EYES

Sorry, I have my hooves full right now... But if I find the time, I could try and fix ya'n CM~

Just so I know for later... Do you want whom I assume is you in your profile-pic ponyfied out from what the image shows? Or would you care to give me a brief overview of you as a person and that kind of stuff you think I may need to make it as like you as possible?

Yes

If you really think that'd help then take a look at my profile about me page

that should give you what you need

Edited by Red

Yes

If you really think that'd help then take a look at my profile about me page

that should give you what you need

Ok... So you're more into classical music? And your hair is red?

And also... Am I the first one to ponify ye? Just want know how big (non-existent) pressure I have on me~

I'm most likely done with the current drawing tomorrow... Or early the day after that~

nightfall the me? can you try drawing my oc blue? my reference is on my profile page (extra characters)

The list is full for now~ Maybe later, one day when I take more~

Anyways, it's 1:30 AM, and I've got work early tomorrow~ (<-- Limit-filler)

The list is full for now~ Maybe later, one day when I take more~

Anyways, it's 1:30 AM, and I've got work early tomorrow~ (<-- Limit-filler)

Oh, do you think you could draw my OC and nightfall together

Ok... So you're more into classical music? And your hair is red?

And also... Am I the first one to ponify ye? Just want know how big (non-existent) pressure I have on me~

I'm most likely done with the current drawing tomorrow... Or early the day after that~

you are the second person to pony-fye me. And really I'm not necessarily into classical music more, I just play it more since I'm in an orchestra.

(edited)

you are the second person to pony-fye me. And really I'm not necessarily into classical music more, I just play it more since I'm in an orchestra.

So you're in general a musical guy? Me too~ (Just not as involved as you it seems... Orchestra? Wow...)

I'll do my best as soon as I have finished the current one...

Looks like you got quite the handful of requests! Well anyways I just made my first OC today. If your are interested I'd like to see mine hand drawn :) I still need to think of a name though... :/

I don't take more requests at the moment...

But for a name... What about Grey Bolt or something like that? Or Leather Bolt?

Oh, do you think you could draw my OC and nightfall together

Not sure... Might be out of my skill-level...

But since I've never tried that kind of thing, them maybe...

Tell you what... If you could give me an idea for a pose, and I like it, I'll draw Nightfall with yours~

The pose should fit with yours, which at the moment looks like this: [SPOILER]

ALSO: If you do this, I might have to move you back in the queue so that I can do the other one's first~ (So it doesn't get totally unfair or anything~)

Edited by Zhooves

Not sure... Might be out of my skill-level...

But since I've never tried that kind of thing, them maybe...

Tell you what... If you could give me an idea for a pose, and I like it, I'll draw Nightfall with yours~

The pose should fit with yours, which at the moment looks like this: [SPOILER]

ALSO: If you do this, I might have to move you back in the queue so that I can do the other one's first~ (So it doesn't get totally unfair or anything~)

Don't worry about the shipping

• 1 month later...

I would love it if you could draw Clarendon and Forest Glen, my newest OCs, for me. Can you make them look really classy as the classy ponies they are.

Not taking more requests at the moment... I'm being too slow with making those I already have in the queue, and I have other stuff I need/want to do as well~

Can you try a drawing of mine? Click on my sig

Hey... Guess what? I haven't forgotten ye! My internet was gone yesterday, so I thought 'Why not finish some stuff?'. So I finished the sniper-rifle, and shaded the entire thing. T'was all that was left (technically it was done over a month ago, just needed the sniper and the shading) and I've got to say - this is probably my BEST shading EVER. T'least that's what I think!Notice how the red part of the background is supposed to be the glow from an explosion or something...Posted ImageHere's the link to it on my dA~Sorry for being so slow... I just tend to loose interest every now and then. I hope you like it!

EDIT: Here's the non-shaded version in case you like that better (a bit more canon-styled)

and something kind of awesome came up... I removed almost everything but the shading, and it turned out really ghostly... I think it's really cool! Here it is:

Posted Image

Edited by Zhooves

hey are you still doing this? if so id like my OC drawn here is a sketch sheet

post-584-0-46789500-1339328304_thumb.png

if you need a few details (as my drawing skills arnt top notch) here you go:

his cutie mark is a .45 handgun (in an M1911 style)

he his wearing mirrored aviators

his black fedora has light gray pinstripes

he is dark grey with black mane and tail

black jacket

So you're in general a musical guy? Me too~ (Just not as involved as you it seems... Orchestra? Wow...) I'll do my best as soon as I have finished the current one...

Yes, how is it going btw? I haven't checked this thread in months! is it almost done? I'm getting excited just thinking about it! ima make it my avatar!

Yes, how is it going btw? I haven't checked this thread in months! is it almost done? I'm getting excited just thinking about it! ima make it my avatar!

Well, as you see, I haven't exactly been working much on this... Let's just say my interests kind of switch kind of fast. And by that I mean I was more interested in drawing some other stuff (or nothing). So I finished the one I posted a day ago or so a day before that, and I haven't even begun on yours... I think the queue from now on will be like a long-term one, meaning I'll do them in order when I'm in the mood and have time!

In other words: Yours is first, and it might be done from anytime from now til a month... Most likely in less than a week, seeing as I'm getting beck into a creative/drawing-mood!

hey are you still doing this? if so id like my OC drawn here is a sketch sheet

if you need a few details (as my drawing skills arnt top notch) here you go:

his cutie mark is a .45 handgun (in an M1911 style)

he his wearing mirrored aviators

his black fedora has light gray pinstripes

he is dark grey with black mane and tail

black jacket

I'm not adding any more people to the queue at the moment... Sorry! I'm almost too slow to finish the ones that are there already (I spent about a month on the first two because my attention was kind of driven off from this thing for a while...)