What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I bought a lip balm set at Toys R Us because Derpy was one of the lip balm toppers. The lip balm isn't that bad, actually. I thought it was going to be cruddy, but it's lightly flavored and the flavors are nice. Grape (Rarity), Fluttershy (Pink Lemonade), Mixed Berry (Twilight), Apple (Applejack), Bubblegum (Pinkie Pie), and Cotton Candy (Rainbow Dash). I liked the PInk Lemonade, Apple, and Grape ones best. You can barely taste/smell the Bubblegum and Cotton Candy flavors.

Car Decals

FJoWwXP.jpg

Patches (I ordered 4 with 4 velcro , but I got 6 and 5  ^_^ )

zAJZIkm.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Last week, I decided to order a Derpy shirt with a flocked Derpy figure from WeLoveFine.  It's like the regular Derpy, except(Well, you know).  So far, with the exception of Funko Mini Derpys, I have collected every Derpy figure known to Bronykind.

Maybe later when I get it, I'll show off my Mini-Derpy shrine.

I so far only have 2 pony related things (my family is just finding out that i like mlp so i've been getting stuff).

My first item was actually from my best friends mom who found out i liked the show. She was very supportive and got me this AJ toy

img-2270491-1-UntitledAJ.jpg

And while I was with my mom in Kmart she said I could get one toy. They were nearly sold out and all they had were Crystal Empire or EG toys, and lets face it, those EG dolls are as low quality as hay! So I picked out a Pinkie Crystal empire figure 

img-2270491-2-8D35040550569047F5C17711C1

And that's about it! I will make edits to the post when i get more merch  :)

Edit: So for VD, my friend got me pony stuff :D

I first got some hair chox. The packing wasn't included though.

But this is it:

pTRU1-16740305dt.jpg

And I also got a Rarity Plushie!

10in_Rarity.jpg

The only problem is that mine is a Christmas edition, so mine has blue lips, which looks kind of weird. Still, a plushie is a plushie!

I'm going to try to stop at a HT soon :3

Edited by Lyrafinish
  • Brohoof 1

Ordered myself some posters from Redbubble just now, one Rarity and one Doctor Whooves.

rzT8Up5.jpg

sx2NagV.jpg

I actually never intended on getting the DW one at first, since it wasn't really on my mind at the time. But, out of curiosity I felt like seeing what else RB had other than MLP, and the first thing that came to mind was Doctor Who. Went searching a bit around there, saw that poster, and thought it would be perfect! MLP and Doctor Who combined? Heck yes! :lol:

The season 3 dvd I pre-ordered came yesterday.  it's a 2 dvd set and on the back of the dvd cover there is a map of equistria.  You have to take out the dvd's to see it, or take out the paper cover insert thing of the dvd case.

Edited by Kulstor
  • Brohoof 2

I found some of those Funko mystery box ponies at Target today, first time I've seen them in person.  I bought 2 of them hoping for a Pinkie Pie.  I got a Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch so not all bad.  I got some more blind bag ponies.  I used the codes which have always worked so far and managed to get two Spitfires.  One had the correct card and one had the right picture with the wrong name lol.  And I got a little puzzle from the dollar tree. 

I came across some "make the rainbow" kinda game at K-mart that came with 4 blind bag looking ponies as game pieces.  Passed on it...for now lol.  

found more dog tags hidden in some spiro the dragon box.. so yeah.. more doubles.. did finally get spike, celestia, and a metallic rarity this time :P

also not too fond of the chains and metal tags... so much FAKE... ugh.. they fade away and turn nice and copper after a bit... 

Over the last few days I picked up some Valentine's cards for the girlfriend I'll never have and even a set of those gaudy looking "rainbow pony" figures from Target:

post-14546-0-32521600-1392003036_thumb.jpg

...Yeah, they're a little too flashy for my tastes, but...well, it was the first new set Target has carried in a while, and my compulsion to collect forced me to get them. :P

• Brohoof 3