Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Just bought Fashion Style Celestia at Walgreen's while picking up some meds for this wonderful flu I've got.  -_- Told myself I was NOT going to start collecting Fashion Style, but look at this face?!?! I have zero pony willpower.

7786015174_26183e7c74.jpg

(google pic, I haven't unboxed her yet)

Just bought Fashion Style Celestia at Walgreen's while picking up some meds for this wonderful flu I've got.  -_- Told myself I was NOT going to start collecting Fashion Style, but look at this face?!?! I have zero pony willpower.

img-2318216-1-7786015174_26183e7c74.jpg

(google pic, I haven't unboxed her yet)

That is so neat!

I can't help but notice you have more in the background in your one photo! 

I'm proud of you! A Loyal pony collector! :D

-Have a great day!

~Camsterman101

• Brohoof 1

So I ordered the 4DE Pinkie Pie plushie like a week ago, and it came in the mail today :D I'm really liking it. The 4DE pony plushies have really amazing quality, and they're so cheap too! Here are a few pics.

rsLvQcN.jpg

Pinkie Pie solo shot

slTplIz.jpgPinkie Pie and Twilight together :D

There's nothing bad to say about the plushie, really. It's very show-accurate, and the colors, mane, ears, hooves, expression, etc. are all spot-on. I definitely recommend getting it :)

• Brohoof 4

So I ordered the 4DE Pinkie Pie plushie like a week ago, and it came in the mail today :D I'm really liking it. The 4DE pony plushies have really amazing quality, and they're so cheap too! Here are a few pics.

img-2329668-1-rsLvQcN.jpg

Pinkie Pie solo shot

img-2329668-2-slTplIz.jpgPinkie Pie and Twilight together :D

There's nothing bad to say about the plushie, really. It's very show-accurate, and the colors, mane, ears, hooves, expression, etc. are all spot-on. I definitely recommend getting it :)

Where did you get these?? I love them!

• Brohoof 1

Where did you get these?? I love them!

You can get them both on Amazon. I got my Twilight one at a mini brony convention, but I ordered the Pinkie Pie one online. They're around $25 each, which is an amazing deal. Here are the links: 

Twilight - http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Dimension-Entertainment/dp/B00E8IBIZ6

Pinkie Pie - http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Dimension-Entertainment/dp/B00GU3M13A

• Brohoof 2

img-2329668-1-rsLvQcN.jpg

Pinkie Pie solo shot

img-2329668-2-slTplIz.jpgPinkie Pie and Twilight together :D

You forgot to mention the part about them being unbelievably soft and cuddly. Even the manliest of men won't be able to resist using them as teddies as he sleeps. :P

• Brohoof 2

You can get them both on Amazon. I got my Twilight one at a mini brony convention, but I ordered the Pinkie Pie one online. They're around $25 each, which is an amazing deal. Here are the links: 

Twilight - http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Dimension-Entertainment/dp/B00E8IBIZ6

Pinkie Pie - http://www.amazon.com/My-Little-Pony-Dimension-Entertainment/dp/B00GU3M13A

Thanks! I've seen them on eBay but they're kind of expensive.

Thanks! I've seen them on eBay but they're kind of expensive.

No problem. Honestly though, compared to the other plushies out there of the same show-accurate quality, $25 is a steal. Commissioned ones are around $150-400, if you weren't aware. $25 is as good as it gets for these kinda things, and that's pretty damn good imo.

No problem. Honestly though, compared to the other plushies out there of the same show-accurate quality, $25 is a steal. Commissioned ones are around $150-400, if you weren't aware. $25 is as good as it gets for these kinda things, and that's pretty damn good imo.

That's a very good deal and they look amazing. I love plushies! The buildabear ones are awesome too, I have the fluttershy one :)

That's a very good deal and they look amazing. I love plushies! The buildabear ones are awesome too, I have the fluttershy one :)

Wow, I just searched it up and it looks really good :o nicee