What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Just bought my first bit of pony merch (as an adult): My Twilight Sparkle mini plushie! She's hanging on the side of my purse, & I adore her...also found some MLPFIM glitter eyeshadow randomly in my mom's house. It's like it was waiting for me <3 :wub:

post-28239-0-14706200-1405377264_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I ordered this stuff:

post-26550-0-67373600-1405378764.jpg

I actually would have rather had the collector's tin / lunchbox with the cast in their Gala dresses, but...  I wanted that shiny-looking card with RD on it lol (that you probably can only just barely see in the image).  And, assuming the stickers actually stick well enough, I'mma put ponehs on things!!1!  There seriously aren't enough ponies on things.

• Brohoof 4

I got a MLP puzzle from Dollar Tree today. Applejack was left out which made me really sad, but I like puzzles, and I like MLP, and my mom promised me any one item I wanted haha.

I saw that one too but I thought it was poorly made so I didn't consider buying it. Not even for a dollar.

Well, finally received my WeLoveFine Trixie. I have to say that I am indeed impressed with her. I'm actually considering doing a full review. 

post-25990-0-09282100-1405469568_thumb.jpg

post-25990-0-26254400-1405469755_thumb.jpg

post-25990-0-27685300-1405469629_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I just got home from grocery shopping, and whilst I was there I picked up a three pack of mini figurines with Octavia, Lyra, and Lyrica

I picked up that same set in April. I was actually impressed with the Octavia mini.

• Brohoof 2

I picked up that same set in April. I was actually impressed with the Octavia mini.

She's very detailed, I'm glad that they gave her her cello and staff, they give her the spunk she deserves.

• Brohoof 2

I got this a few days ago, I love these tags  :squee:

post-26968-0-17873600-1405547148_thumb.jpg

My 4DE Pinkie Plushie which I am cuddling with right now and the copy of Applejack and the Honest To Goodness Switcheroo novel both just came in today.

PinkieForWeb2-500x500.jpg

Applejack_and_the_Honest-to-Goodness_Swi

• Brohoof 2

A day or two ago I got my Applejack (with boots,dress and hat) , Applebloom and Zecora from build a bear

I just bought the Rarity and Fluttershy Macro comic books

I also got blind bags from the newest glitter wave

Snips, Snails , Princess Twilight and Rainbow Swoop

• Brohoof 1

I got my first pony merchandise a few days ago, two beanie babies. First I bought a pinkie pie (they are the best quality of the mane six in the beanie baby line, I recommend you get her if no one else) at a store in my mall called memory lane. later on, I bought an apple jack at the candy store. I am disappointed in her, ifound out I bought a low quality one, the other AJ's all have a thicker mane (better for a pony-tail for her mane and--pony tail), mine had an extrememly thin mane that makes it nearly impossible to give her a good style. pinkie has an easy to style mane, considering her mane is essentially a tangled mess. her mane comes somewhat styled, already good enough to pass for her. I  found that if I could pull it to the side, it would be perfect! this is, of course, difficult.

• Brohoof 1

The last pony merchandise I just bought (also my first *squee*) is a shirt with Twilight Sparkle on it and it says "We must Science this at once!"  I'm so excited!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1