Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

I like collecting the small figurines. I just ordered three sets from Amazon that came in today - Elements of Harmony Friends (Fluttershy, Manny Roar, Rarity, Steven Magnet, and Nightmare Moon), Daring Pony Story Set (Daring Do Dazzle, Princess Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbowfied Rainbow Dash), and Class of Cutie Marks Set (Diamond Dazzle Tiara, Apple Bloom, and Apple Jack). These sets are based on three of my favorite episodes, and I was especially glad to see they make Apple Bloom!  :catface:

• Brohoof 2

I like to practice a lot of card magic, so recently I picked up a couple decks of pony playing cards so that I'll have something nice for when I'm performing. Usually I'll also get a couple of the key-chain plushes when I get the chance, because you can never have too many! :P

Edited by Sidon Aldermane
  • Brohoof 2

Not technically pony merch, but bought explicitly to enhance the pony experience.

I went and bought an Acer 27" Monitor, it's the one on the right, Logitech Z623 stereo speakers, and an Asus Xonar Essence Soundcard.

Pardon the mess, I've got to get everything cleaned up and moved around now. Gotta buy a table for the ponies too.

http://youtu.be/Scct_O3knt0

Was having a quick look in forbidden planet before catching the train home today and glanced at the MLP section. In terms of Funko vinyls there's only been the black Rainbow Dash for a while (which I've got) but today they had one of these:

B8iN1jaIMAECiIx.jpg

I had to get Luna

• Brohoof 3

She's big! She's blue! And after months of waiting, she's finally here! My nearly accurate, nearly life sized: RAINBOW DASH!  :wub:

img-3470869-1-T0C0gL1.jpg

img-3470869-2-X7fZX1n.jpg

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen. Is it an Aurora?

Edited by Drunk Cheerilee
  • Brohoof 1

Got this baby on Friday:

Rarity_High_Score.png

(and pretty obviously, no, it's not the SNES controller :P)

That's so adorable! :wub:

The SNES even matches her color-scheme. :D

I had to add some text to it, tho... :grin2:

post-29629-0-24598000-1423084216.png

• Brohoof 1

OK.  I need intervention...  Today was a day of retail therapy.  On the advice of somepony on this thread, I went over to Red Bubble and bought four t-shirts.  :kindness:

post-30984-0-22465400-1423092010_thumb.jpg

post-30984-0-14361500-1423092054_thumb.jpg

post-30984-0-82567700-1423092081_thumb.jpg

post-30984-0-20368400-1423092109_thumb.jpg

And then, just when I thought it was safe to troll with impunity, I meandered over to We Love Fine and found THIS - which I had to have.  :angry:

post-30984-0-54777800-1423092217.jpg

post-30984-0-87274300-1423092250.jpg post-30984-0-12725000-1423092279.jpg

And I'm ashamed to say, I'm NOT ashamed.  (And will be living on ramen for a month...)

• Brohoof 4

OK.  I need intervention...  Today was a day of retail therapy.  On the advice of somepony on this thread, I went over to Red Bubble and bought four t-shirts.  :kindness:

attachicon.gifPinkie Pie Watch Out.jpg

attachicon.gifPantomime Dragon.jpg

attachicon.gifBuck Pony Poster.jpg

attachicon.gifPinkie Smile.jpg

And then, just when I thought it was safe to troll with impunity, I meandered over to We Love Fine and found THIS - which I had to have.  :angry:

attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase.jpg

attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase 3.jpg attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase 4.jpg

And I'm ashamed to say, I'm NOT ashamed.  (And will be living on ramen for a month...)

Those are some really sweet buys though. The Fluttershy and Discord statue is awesome!

Just got Funko glitter Big Mac (early Valentines present from my boyfriend), which I am super excited about because I'm really close to commpleting my collection!

attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase.jpg

attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase 3.jpg attachicon.gifdiscord-flutter-on-deluxe-resin-figure-pre-purchase 4.jpg

Ugh I really want that but was debating about it!! I might have to just cave and get one. 

• Brohoof 1