Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Hey guys.  Guess what I got from Comic-Con.

sig-3929643.20150711_220040_zpsom2zakpr.

That's right.  I got TWO Pinkie Pie Baseball-themed toys(Yankees and Dodgers).  I also got the Maud Pie toy as well as a Daring Do.  And I finally managed to get the Chicken Pie toy and the Sci-Twi toy and...Hey wait a minute.  What's a Jem Doll doing in my collection?  That must have been put there by mistake(Actually, it wasn't)

I will buy that Chicken Pie off of you for double what you paid for it, cause i want (JK, or am i?)

I recently got a glitter variants of Dr Whooves, Derpy and Lyra's funko collectable!

• Brohoof 1

I will buy that Chicken Pie off of you for double what you paid for it, cause i want (JK, or am i?)

As with previous years, Hasbro will release this and ALL of its Comic-Con exclusives on their Toy Shop later this month on July 28th.  So that's your chance to obtain this figure and Science Twilight.

So on that day, go forth.  Purchase.  Collect.  OBTAIN THY FIGURE!

Doom.

Doom.

Doom.

(edited)

Not getting any new mlp merch for awhile but my next planned thing I'm gonna getthe adagio dazzle doll but I'm not buying that til the holidays with my money on amazon with a visa gift card so that's gonna be awhile wait

post-31872-0-73579600-1436979808_thumb.png

Edited by AdagioD
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I bought this Applejack plushie yesterday at a convention, it is awesome  :wub:

post-20699-0-73664200-1437318855_thumb.jpg

It's 14 inches by the way, I adore it so much... and I didn't even thought it would be this big, but it's much better indeed.

Edited by Yoshi-Fan GM
  • Brohoof 4

Got these two beanie babies at a local candy store. Went in to buy some taffy and apparently they had mlp Merch. Got some looks but at this point I don't give two poops. Twilight is very show accurate compared to what other similar sized plushes I have been able to find and then there's whatever the Fluttershy keychain thing is supposed to be. looks very weird.

post-31660-0-28106400-1437539305_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm waiting for my new rainbow dash loungefly purse, it should be here tomorrow.

Other than that, I've buying cutie mark magic blind bags.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

So, I don't own a Record Player, but...

MLP_LP_Record_01.png

MLP_LP_Record_02.png

I'm thinking I can put it in a frame, and hang it on the wall, or something! :derp:

It's really, really cool; and it's very hard to find stuff with Celestia on it,

so I just HAD to buy it, the moment I saw it! :D

Also got another Pinkie Pie T-Shirt and two new MLP Vinyl figures at Hot Topic, when I scored the Record.

The Record was on sale, by the way! :pinkie:

Swung by Toys R Us the other day, and was able to score some Apple Family stuff! :smug:

Will post pics of all the new goodies later. Gotta finish some work, first... :pout:

===================

Okay, so, I'm having issues connecting to my work computer via VPN, so I went ahead and took photos of my two new MLP Funko Vinyl figures! :please:

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo!

CMC_Funko_01.png

CMC_Funko_02.png

The photos are pretty big, so I put them in Spoiler Tags. You can click on them to see the photos full size, for more detail.

Gonna try connecting to my work PC again. Hopefully, It'll work this time...

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 3

I ordered the Discord trading card tin on it's own off of eBay because it's adorable. I'm going to start taking my lunch in it this year and hope I don't get beat up (not literally excuse my sense of humor). I'm that one quiet girl everyone ignores though, and that and my already existing pony shirts, yeah, I'll probably be fine, but I get wicked anxiety over little things like this all the time. I'm really shy and honestly don't know what I'd do if someone picked on me for it or asked me questions, but I've gotten compliments on my pony stuff before, rarely. 

Also since I was doing the dreaded school shopping in general, I got the Funko Discord keychain for my backpack (honestly wish I would've gotten the Celestia too, but another time.) and this adorable shirt. I actually don't see many designs on pony shirts that I want much anymore, but maybe I don't look actively enough? 

The joys of school coming closer. At least it brings a little more pony merch. I might post pictures whenever they get here, but it's nothing special. Excited anyways, especially because I just love Discord so more merch of him is welcome. Even if I already have the normal sized Funko Pop! of him.

• Brohoof 1

sig-3964654.T_Shirt_Pinkie_Chicken_1.png

sig-3964654.T_Shirt_Pinkie_Chicken_2.png

This is that shirt I got at a local Hot Topic, the other day.

I hope my sister likes it. :)

Gaaaah O.O

I have the same Miku =O

How do you keep her on her feet without a base?

• Brohoof 1

Gaaaah O.O

I have the same Miku =O

How do you keep her on her feet without a base?

I have no idea what you are talking about? I've been walking since I was very little. :)

The secret lies with the pigtails. ;)

One can use them to keep from falling backwards.

I have no idea what you are talking about? I've been walking since I was very little. :)

The secret lies with the pigtails. ;)

One can use them to keep from falling backwards.

Haha ^^

You little trickster ><

• Brohoof 1

I just came home from Närcon, The biggest con in scandenavia :) 8000 people were there :)

I went to my first brony meetup and spent some time with Another member from the forum ^^

Here's all the mlp merch i bought :)

post-31531-0-68806600-1437927292_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-13170800-1437927315_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-69101800-1437927335_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-98368600-1437927363_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-30397300-1437927382_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-96779900-1437927394_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-13678400-1437927412_thumb.jpg

post-31531-0-44783500-1437927429_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1