Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

My daughter and I just went to Hot topic, Spencers, and Build a bear, and this is what we got. :) Every thing is for her, except the Derpy shirt is mine. :) They only had one brony lanyard, so we are fighting over who gets to wear it? I think I do, because I have a job that requires me to wear a lanyard.... her lanyard is just for her house keys.

post-23392-0-21062900-1388607498_thumb.jpg

post-23392-0-34620900-1388607514_thumb.jpg

post-23392-0-12883700-1388607523_thumb.jpg

post-23392-0-76045800-1388607545_thumb.jpg

post-23392-0-44074500-1388607554_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

woah a Zecora shirt did you get that at Spencers or Hot topic?

My daughter and I just went to Hot topic, Spencers, and Build a bear, and this is what we got. :) Every thing is for her, except the Derpy shirt is mine. :) They only had one brony lanyard, so we are fighting over who gets to wear it? I think I do, because I have a job that requires me to wear a lanyard.... her lanyard is just for her house keys.

@@Lady Leopardess,

I'd guess at hot topic. While blurry it says "hot topic" on the bottom of the tag on it for the size :P

I want that now too.. my hot topic has been slacking horribly on pony stuff lately.. just as the new season started they began slowly shifting it away in favor of more random comic book trash (to me anyways)...

Edited by GrimCW
  • Brohoof 1

Thought I'd share with y'all my Christmas pony swag...a whole week after the fact. :P

post-14546-0-15071100-1388646831_thumb.jpg

Also had a little Funrise Octavia plushie, but I gave it to my little sis since A.) I don't really like the "pasta" mane and B.) she likes that Octavia's music-themed. (On that note, I also bought her Vinyl and AJ Funrise plushies at Walmart yesterday. Would you believe the AJ one actually had a hat? Unheard of! :huh: )

• Brohoof 3

Hot topic, but I think it was old, because it was the only one of its kind, and it was in the clearance rack.

Best way to get things.  It's how I got my Derpy tank top and Fluttershy Yay shirt.  I remember wanting the Zecora shirt awhile ago, but my Hot Topic sucks.

post-11698-0-37583800-1388689762_thumb.jpg

Combination of Christmas/birthday presents and my own purchases

Finally got my pony fleece in ( I got Christmas pony lights too but they're not in the pic)

I got Fluttershy figure and Rarity plush from my boyfriend's brother.

I already had a fluttershy figure so I traded mine in for a Lyra.

I finally bought myself the spitfire after wanting it for quite awhile. XD

I was excited to see a Rarity/Fluttershy/Celestia bracelet  and hair thingies so I had to get those right away XD

There was also the fluttershy necklace which I had to buy right away.

I saw three of the new funrise plushes but I didn't wanna over spend money so I just got Cheerliee (although I would have gotten DJ too if it had been there)

My parents saw the pony book so they bought it for me XDpost-11698-0-31549100-1388689825_thumb.jpg

That's the necklace my boyfriend bought for me (the pic is a bit blurry but it's Shining Armor and Cadance) on the other side it says "My love will give you strength" 

post-11698-0-02739600-1388689780_thumb.jpg

I finally got the dress and sound box for fluttershy.I also bought a sound box (since now they have on for each of the ponies out) for the Pinkie Pie I bought for my boyfriend. 

• Brohoof 2

since now they have on for each of the ponies out

wait.. say what?

I JUST got a thing in the mail for them and it didn't mention this! Now I have to go back there and get me the other 3 boxes!... and find a way to get them inserted.. wonder if they'd do it if I took my ponies in...

This also isn't listed on the web site.. only fluttershy and the theme song...

anyone confirm this?!

Oh, and love that necklace. Was it custom made? I don't think I've seen it before.

Edited by GrimCW

wait.. say what?

I JUST got a thing in the mail for them and it didn't mention this! Now I have to go back there and get me the other 3 boxes!... and find a way to get them inserted.. wonder if they'd do it if I took my ponies in...

This also isn't listed on the web site.. only fluttershy and the theme song...

anyone confirm this?!

Oh, and love that necklace. Was it custom made? I don't think I've seen it before.

Yeah I had heard about it and then when they were stuffing his pinkie pie they mentioned they had the sound for all the ponies. I know he accidently picked up twilights first so I know they have that one and one for pinkie pie (and of course the fluttershy) so I"m guessing that had rainbow dash's too but I didn't hear it. 

You can bring your ponies in and they'll put the sound in.(it's funny since I had the same employee doing it who first stuffed my fluttershy for me). I just looked on the US website and they now have all the sounds available for purchase! 

yeah the necklace is from etsy. ^_^ It was the last one.(whether there was more than one to begin with I don't know)

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 1

I bought a Twilight Sparkle beanie baby. I was aiming more toward Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, but they were out at the Hallmark I was at...

On the same day I also got a Build-A-Bear Twilight Sparkle for one of my friends (while she was there, of course!) and that was fun. =)

I recently just got my Funko Vinyl MLP FIM bobble head figures, 4 of the mane 6. What I don't understand is why isn't AJ and Rarity included with the other 4?

VinylFunkoPonyFigures_zps212af196.jpg

Either way I still love them! I know I had a chance to get Dr. Hooves, Derpy and Vinyl, but I only wanted the maine 6 hehe.

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

I recently just got my Funko Vinyl MLP FIM bobble head figures, 4 of the mane 6. What I don't understand is why isn't AJ and Rarity included with the other 4?

img-2171872-1-VinylFunkoPonyFigures_zps2

Either way I still love them! I know I had a chance to get Dr. Hooves, Derpy and Vinyl, but I only wanted the maine 6 hehe.

I have a feeling Rarity and Applejack will come out eventually.  They just picked the more popular characters for right now.  I would love to see an Applejack though.

And that's quite the nice drawing down below.

I think I'm developing an addiction XD.

I wound up with a third Rarity box, too. I got them for the cards since no one is selling packs around here right now.

1526213_783939098289958_2135126028_n.jpg

Also, this pick-up isn't a pony item, but I watched ponies on it:

1536588_784549171562284_1454894834_n.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Wait, spencers has pony stuff? I looked in there once, and all I saw was goth/emo and adventure time stuff...I got too many bad vibes from there though, so I left pretty quick. I prefer Hot Topic. The only problem though, is my hot topic has next to nothing MLP Related, so I wouldn't be surprised that my Spencers has nothing at all...

Anyways, I recently got the Aurora World 10 inch plushes. Twilight, Rainbow, and Flutters (Woulda got AJ too, but dang she was ugly, I mean honestly) (No pun intended). I also got another deluxe dog tag set, this time Twilight and Applejack. They were all 50% off (not at hot topic, at a store that is seasonal, so they were trying to get rid of inventory before closing down until the end of the year) so I say I made out alright...

Edited by Daring Bat

Went and got my Pony BaB plushies all voiced up! :)

Had to go back though cause Pinkie's wasn't working.... But yay! they had all 3 of those I needed! (Twi, RD, Pinkie)

@,

Got me a couple Pony shot glasses there the other week :)

They also have some small plushies and cups among other things.

I just got a starter deck for the CCG (the Applejack and Twilight Sparkle one, what else?).

My local grocery store also started carrying Funko Mystery Minis.  I would have been happy no matter which one I got.  It turned out to be Octavia, so yep, still happy!

My Universities Bookstore has Pinkie Pie Mugs and MLP Lunch Boxes. XD Didn't get any, but I just thought it was interesting because I've never seen those anywhere else. But, my location might have something to do with that...if I were in NY or LA that might be different...

if I were in NY or LA that might be different...

NY.... NYS or NYC?

I have to ask because.. well...

b7d04261ffd6ee1c0100ea430ae0495d.jpg

I assume NYC though since you mention LA :P

You can find pony stuff all over, its just a matter of finding the stores that have it.

i've seen some out of the way stores that'll have a few things tucked away you'd never notice, while others have a ton, or none.

I'm nearly as from from the city as I can be.. nearly.. not all the way, without leaving the state :P

I've found plenty of Pony stuff in all sorts of mall stores, anime shops, comic shops, random clothing stores, large department stores.. you name it... Just gotta keep yer eyes open!

oh and I looked  @ your sig... heh it made me think.. daring do-bat... doo bat... that just sounds so silly... do bat.... I like it...

Edited by GrimCW

Wait, spencers has pony stuff? I looked in there once, and all I saw was goth/emo and adventure time stuff...I got too many bad vibes from there though, so I left pretty quick. I prefer Hot Topic. The only problem though, is my hot topic has next to nothing MLP Related, so I wouldn't be surprised that my Spencers has nothing at all...

Anyways, I recently got the Aurora World 10 inch plushes. Twilight, Rainbow, and Flutters (Woulda got AJ too, but dang she was ugly, I mean honestly) (No pun intended). I also got another deluxe dog tag set, this time Twilight and Applejack. They were all 50% off (not at hot topic, at a store that is seasonal, so they were trying to get rid of inventory before closing down until the end of the year) so I say I made out alright...

I really don't like Spencers.  I only went in when they were clearing out their Living Dead Dolls stock on mega clearance.

I ordered these REALLY cute charms on etsy that I"m going to make earrings out of.  Their chibi.  I got two Derpy for earrings and Luna for a necklace or bracelet.

• Brohoof 1