What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Went to to town to get a haircut today and basically just drove around looking for pony stuff lol.   Saw they made a Pinkie Pie night light at walmart, so I searched for that and found it.  Thought I'd give Dollar Tree a shot and found 2 little puzzles and some coloring books lol.  I may never color them but they were a buck. and they had covers of 4 out of 6 ponies.  

The lady was like "somebody likes ponies.  You have a little girl, or some girls?" 

I said "nope, it's me"  then she says "Oh don't tell me that."  I don't know if she honestly believed me lol.  

Then I tried Dollar General and founds an Applejack activity pad and some little kid books.  Is there something wrong with me?  I see pony stuff and especially if it's cheap, I have to have it lol.  

I got a Rainbow dash silicone wristband and Rainbow Dash shot glass from Spencers.  And I forgot to mention I got 2 packs of cards at walmart too.  

Going to my comic shop tomorrow to pick up my pull so I'll probably be getting some MLP comics tomorrow too :)

Edited by Dashtastic57
  • Brohoof 3

Went to to town to get a haircut today and basically just drove around looking for pony stuff lol.   Saw they made a Pinkie Pie night light at walmart, so I searched for that and found it.  Thought I'd give Dollar Tree a shot and found 2 little puzzles and some coloring books lol.  I may never color them but they were a buck. and they had covers of 4 out of 6 ponies.  

The lady was like "somebody likes ponies.  You have a little girl, or some girls?" 

I said "nope, it's me"  then she says "Oh don't tell me that."  I don't know if she honestly believed me lol.  

Then I tried Dollar General and founds an Applejack activity pad and some little kid books.  Is there something wrong with me?  I see pony stuff and especially if it's cheap, I have to have it lol.  

I got a Rainbow dash silicone wristband and Rainbow Dash shot glass from Spencers.  And I forgot to mention I got 2 packs of cards at walmart too.  

Going to my comic shop tomorrow to pick up my pull so I'll probably be getting some MLP comics tomorrow too :)

Sounds like I need to make a trip to the Dollar store too! My daughter got me two puzzles from there, but I could definitely use some coloring books!!  ^_^ 

I love the Funko figures! Especially the blind box ones! I just got Spitfire the other day.  B) 

SpitFire looks badass with the black contrasting with her mane colors.

I really want FlutterShy and RainbowDash though.

• Brohoof 2

So on Friday, my Aurora Fluttershy plush came in, so I decided I'd go visit my friend in the hospital on Saturday night and give it to her. She seemed very happy that I'd brought her favorite pony. :squee:

After my sis and I left the hospital, we hit up the mall in the area and found our way to Hot Topic, where I found not only a replacement Fluttershy plush, but some card packs, a cute Derpy key chain, and a Funko Pop vinyl of Rainbow Dash that the clerk talked me into getting in order to get a discount:

attachicon.gif2014-01-12 04.03.15.jpg

Also found a wonderfully drawn Octavia x Vinyl shirt that I had to have:

attachicon.gif2014-01-12 04.00.26.jpg

(The Big Mac tee I got a couple of weeks ago from my little sis as a late Christmas gift, and it just now occurred to me that I never posted it here.)

The first 3 volumes of the IDW comics just arrived in the mail, as well as a custom phone case:

attachicon.gif2014-01-13 19.44.33.jpg

(I ordered volume 4 as well, but its status is still listed as "Not Shipped Yet". What the hell?  :okiedokielokie: )

attachicon.gif2014-01-13 19.45.54.jpg

...Yeah, I think by this point it's pretty clear that I have an addiction of sorts, but I'm lovin' it. ;)

I REEEEEEALY want to buy the cards, but I live in the UK and they don't sell them anywhere! I have no idea how much it would cost to ship, but toy wizz reckoned $20-30 ontop of the $11 for the cards :/

for new stuff, found a physical copy of Luna's micro series comic! WOOT! hard to find those around here.. and yet the main series is so easy...

Also gnabbed some button pins and a little tin thing thats made up like derpy and has some stuff in it (Pencils, stickers, erasers shaped like "chibi" derpy and rainbow dash)

SweetieDrops:

Still wondering why she's been renamed to "sweetie drops" lately by Funko...

even the gameloft game has her "Bon bon" name (unless its changed recently).. I mean.. I get that sweetie drops is sort of a translation of it.. but.. why the name change? 

Edited by GrimCW

@GrimCW  Having played the game recently on my phone...it's still Bon Bon.  

Yesterday I went to Books a Million and got some pony stuff; a Pinkie Pie wrist band, a Pinkie Pie key cover, a Rainbow Dash 20% cooler magnet and a MLP lanyard to use at AnimeStL.  The key cover is meh...cool cause it's Pinkie but the little "chain" thing isnt' the best.  It came off...thankfully in my pocket...but that can't be allowed to happen otherwise.  Plus if you don't squeeze it the key slides back and won't go all the way in the door.  

I got the most recent issue of MLP FIM comic #15.  And if there are any other comic fans out there, I got my letter published in Rat Queens #4.  PM if you want to know which one's mine.  

I bought both deck boxes of MLP.  So now I have enough cards to play...now just gotta find someone to play.  I forgot to ask about the Pinkie Pie Shutterfly box at the comic shop but I'll probably get that one eventually.  I can't resist Pinkie Pie now lol.  I also got a dog tag who I thought was Rainbow Dash, til I opened it and saw the 3 apple cutie mark on the back.  Then I noticed the hat lol.  It's ok I like Applejack too and she always seems to get the shaft.  

• Brohoof 1

So, after three years of vowing to never purchase any My Little Pony merchandise I finally ended up caving a few weeks back and bought myself a Rarity dog tag that I now wear daily.

d1pdG11.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Well I did just buy a 2 t-shirts from Welovefine last Monday. I'm still waiting for them but this is what I got. 

pony-select.jpg

This nice shirt since I'm running low and 

pastry-dash.jpg

this funny shirt! I really can't wait until they arrive!  :D

Ooh, I just ordered this Rarity shirt from WLF earlier today ... or yesterday I guess, since it's past 12 over here. :D

img-2213483-1-vx56KvZ.jpg

Store page

I got to say that I like this shirt. Got to find time to get it later but cool! 

• Brohoof 2

I keep hoping i'll see the Rarity one! 

meanwhile I'll have to be happy with my newest arrival of my "Best Pony" katakana derpy shirt from hottopic

So, after three years of vowing to never purchase any My Little Pony merchandise I finally ended up caving a few weeks back and bought myself a Rarity dog tag that I now wear daily.

img-2214880-1-d1pdG11.jpg

• Brohoof 1

So I went to Hot Topic and bought two Funko blind boxes.  The first one was Sweetie Drops (regular), so I was really excited.  The second was Sweetie Drops as well.  Does anyone need her?  I'd be willing to trade for any pony I don't have.  I only have Sweetie Drops, Pinkie Pie, and Octavia.  Just PM me.

Finally semi completed the 10 Inch Plush Collection.. all thats missing is Cheerliee I think

img-2227694-1-my_little_pony___10_inch_p

I keep trying to find the Princess Celestia , Princess Cadance and Princess Twilight ones. I"m not sure if DJ , Applehat(applejack with a hat), Cheerlie come in size 10in

^^ well I know cheerilee comes in the above size.. I seen here on ebay.. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/NWT-Cherilee-Excl-My-Little-Pony-11-Plush-Cheerilee-/350977567412?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item51b7e4aab4

apprently there a DJ-Pon-3 as well http://www.ebay.ca/itm/MY-LITTLE-PONY-DJ-PON-3-VINYL-SCRATCH-11-UNICORN-PLUSH-PLUSHIE-NEW-WITH-TAGS-/181295688095?pt=TV_Movie_Character_Toys_US&hash=item2a3610a99f

wal-mart not stalking the 3 Princes Plushies were I live... kind of disappointing

Edited by MadDoggyca

I bought Trixie 11 days ago. She arrived in the mail today.Which surprised me, because I ordered her from China 11 days ago.Usually it takes a month for stuff to arrive from China. Makes me wonder if Lyra is gonna show up by the end of the week...considering I ordered her the same day, but from a different seller.

Yea, I know..Her and my one Flutter's manes are a bit unruley....I plan on doing their manes and tails up to show accuracy eventually. I've got some guides bookmarked to do just that.

I'd also like to make a little cape and hat for Trixie.

post-16340-0-69583200-1390420414_thumb.jpg

Bought 6 blind-bag ponies today. Got special edition Pinkie Pie, two special edition Twilight Sparkles, special edition Rainbow Dash, an Applejack (that my son promptly took from me) and Lilly Blossom, because I read the number on the bag wrong. I could have sworn it was Fluttershy. It was disappointing.

I've been reading what merch people have been buying and i must say, your family seems so cute  :squee: