Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fly Higher

candygirl21489

(edited)

Hey, I started writing this fanfic.

http://candygirl2148...llery/#/d540032

I know nopony is a big fan of fics based on OCs, but just try it.

There's only the intro out right now, but I'm release chapter 1 soon :D

Summary:

In the intro, Chipper has been back in Ponyville for a few years. After winter Wrap up Day, she falls asleep on a bench and dreams of how she got into the mess that had her kicked out of pony society. So far I've drafted part 1, 2, 3, and am started on 4. Part one is called 'A bunch of mixed up stuff and some muffins'. In this part, Kid Chipper gets her cutie mark and goes to school and blah. Part 2 is autumn. Chipper gets a job, then rages cause she's a pegasus and can't pick up stuff easily. So she installs a cybernetic horn, then gets chased outt of Ponyville then meets Derpy. Part 3: Summer Wind, her friend, breaks his wings getting to Ponyville. Part 3, there's a revolution because Derpy was underped. Part 4, it's winter, and thee revolution is still going on. After it's over, Derpy, Rainbow Dash, Summer Wind and Moon River (another old friend) decide to throw a Hearth's Warming Eve party for Chipper, though she's hiding in a book fort. Well, that's all right now. If you have a dA account, please fave, comment and watch if you like my art or fics :D

Edited by candygirl21489

(edited)

Wow! Really good so far!..... Ummm. I'm doing all of this for the letter minimum and junk. And stuff. And I am terrified of ghosts

Edit: umm.... I agree that the name is a little boring...

Edited by rainbow dash22

Wow! Really good so far!.....

Edit: umm.... I agree that the name is a little boring...

1. Thanks :) I'll release the next chapter soon.

2. It's better than 'Chipper's story'. (I did actually use that for a time. *shudder*)

(edited)

1. Thanks :) I'll release the next chapter soon.

2. It's better than 'Chipper's story'. (I did actually use that for a time. *shudder*)

yay! And I saw that you put that on there and then I saw facehoof. And I laughed so hard. And is she a alicorn? Edited by rainbow dash22

(edited)

yay! And I saw that you put that on there and then I saw facehoof. And I laughed so hard. And is she a alicorn?

Nooo! AAGH! Am I the only brony on this forum that actually takes a look at the OC before assuming they're a unicorn or alicorn? Notch dangit! :angry:

No, she's not. She's a pegasus with a cyberentic horn she made. (Cybernetic = an artificial body part that's an add on, not a replacement. Therefore, a prosthetic arm is a replacement arm, while a cybernetic horn is for a pony without a horn. Eg, pegasus or earth pony.)

Edited by candygirl21489

Nooo! AAGH! Am I the only brony on this forum that actually takes a look at the OC before assuming they're a unicorn or alicorn? Notch dangit! :angry:

No, she's not. She's a pegasus with a cyberentic horn she made. (Cybernetic = an artificial body part that's an add on, not a replacement. Therefore, a prosthetic arm is a replacement arm, while a cybernetic horn is for a pony without a horn. Eg, pegasus or earth pony.)

oh... Sorry...... But it's great so far... I'm sorry that most bronies dont know what cybernetic means... :(

oh... Sorry...... But it's great so far... I'm sorry that most bronies dont know what cybernetic means... :(

It's not that, it's that everypony assumes that Chipper is a unicorn.

Which is reeealy annoying. I take the time to look at OCs, not just add them to the pile and move on. -_-