Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

My unpopular opinions:

1. Capitalism was and still is a terrible idea, it creates a terrible separation of the classes wherein often the least deserving end up with the most in life purely because they were born into it and it encourages people to be horrible to each other and rewards greed.

2. I have never seen 90% of the movies most people consider 'Great' or 'Classic' not because I don't have the time or haven't gotten around to it but because I don't think they are worth watching.

3. All drugs should be legal, if people want to destroy themselves then let them.

4. Parent's should treat their children more respectfully and more as equals rather than subservient inferior beings.

5. People should treat animals more as equals and not as inferior beings

6. Guns should be completely illegal and all military and weaponry of any kind should be destroyed...everywhere, in every nation on earth. Even government stuff, melt it down and make it into something useful that doesn't kill people.

7. The entire world should act as a single nation and people should just get over their problems, furthermore there should be no leaders of any kind but rather when laws and policies are drafted, everyone on earth should submit a vote on whether they support it or not to decide what the laws should be.

8. I have absolutely NO problem with people wearing skimpy clothing at all, I wouldn't care if they wore no clothes at all and I despise uniforms.

9. I like electronic, self serve checkouts. They are much easier and more convenient to use than people are, they are also more efficient.

10. Killing other living beings is WRONG! I don't care why you did it, unless you're life was in immediate danger and there was literally no other choice it isn't right, this also applies to animals that people consider as "Pests" in their houses such as rats or mice, there are perfectly effective ways to get them out without killing them.

11. Every Star Wars movie was terrible, including the old and new ones!

12. Motion controllers and 3D are both dead end technologies and anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong!

13. I despise all religion, organized or otherwise and they are all wrong, they are all lies and they all encourage ignorance!

14. I hate Spongebob and am incredibly annoyed by it and everyone who quotes or uses jokes from it online, ESPECIALLY when comparing it to MLP: FiM or relating said jokes to MLP: FiM.

15. I hate marriage, if two people are staying together it should be be because they love each other, not because a contract says they have to.

This is fun!!

Edited by GoldenShield
  • Brohoof 1

1.  I hate the Wii......

2.Some Bronies scare the freaking crap out of me.....and take the fandom to far....

3.I hate Toy breeds in dogs,  they are rats in fur....

4.If your coming to live in the USA, visit or come to school here.  LEARNING THE FREAKING ENGLISH!   I moved to AZ

some time ago and had people saying i need to learn "spanish"  and I'm like why?   Why should I have to learn a new lingo if

the freaking ppl coming here won't even  do the basic english just to find a freaking Mc'Ds!   Sheesh!

5.Woman and Pants,  every year its a freaking fight to find pants that fit me due to changing of ever styles and shapes and god damn trends!  

• Brohoof 1

I don't think that Comic Sans is an awful looking font. There are a lot of places that it doesn't fit and very few where it's the best choice, but I don't feel the need to gouge my eyes out every time I see it like some people do.

• Brohoof 4

I like pretty much all types of music except hard metal with scream o's

The human society is starting to fall apart (in my view that is)

Watching "The Annoying Orange" on Cartoon Network and Youtube gives me headaches...

Politics is an absurd world.

We need to focus on fixing our country instead of investing everything in wars.

Original Call Of Duty's (you know the ones set during WW2) are much better than the new ones.

Too many people allow the fanon to influence their feelings about the canon, this isn't just an MLP thing but I'm afraid we seem to be worse at it.

Rats get a really bad rap, they're actually really cute and sweet once you get to know them.

Being a hippy does not mean you hug trees etc. What it actually means is your conscious of your actions in regard to the environment and society as a whole.

Too many hippies try to 'convert' people... same goes with Bronies.

Squatters rights should be protected. Its a good way for communities to be built and if nurtured a squatter community is actually very beneficial to those around it. Take a look at the squatters of Heathrow Airports proposed 3rd runway. They teach school kids about growing food and hold workshops to teach people skills that are hard to pick up.

The word Chillax... is wrong, stop it. Say chill or relax because saying chillax makes you sound like a fool.

Yolo is Carpe Diem for idiots (forgive the lack of accent I can't remember how to do it).

• Brohoof 3

Any TV show that is based on a former YouTube series is complete crap.

People who can't spell need to read a dictionary. Or at least download a browser that comes with spellcheck. (Not trying to discriminate against those from non-English speaking countries... But you'd be surprised how much better foreigners are at speaking and writing in English than most Americans are)

Most pop music today is total garbage. Same goes for most DubStep.

I support freedom of marriage, but am straight. (That's against the general beliefs of my area)

I also am pro-choice. (Also against my area's ideas)

There is literally no way evolution is not real. Same goes for global warming. Anyone who can deny these things, even when they're becoming more and more evident, is woefully ignorant.

Politicians should actually try to compromise sometimes. It works.

I don't like meatloaf. Meatloaf is disgusting. (I'm talking about the food)

Kids today have their priorities and morals wrong. They're too loose. 

Lift restrictions on drugs and alcohol and the like. People feel a certain thrill when it comes to these things, most of the time because the act itself is illegal. If it's not illegal, they won't be as excited to do it. Such is the rebellious nature of humanity.

AutoTune has killed real music.

John Williams was unoriginal and a disgrace to the title of 'Composer'.
Edited by Descant
  • Brohoof 1

I think that hunting is a disgusting sport and little more than murder for fun. 

Censoring anything, even lolicon or hatespeech is fundamentally wrong.

Social conventions against polygamy seem archaic and stupid to me.

Dolphins should be granted person-hood.

• Brohoof 1

I hate spinach

Carrot cake is DISGUSTING

I really dont like country singers and i always call them 'old men' O.o

Loool.. Well, its kinda true! xD

my opinions are the complete opposites to yours xD

i put spinach on everything. love carrot cake, and there's actually alot of young country singers too. country isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

I absolutely hate Twilight Sparkle with every fiber of my being.

Fan catering is the greatest move a show can make.

Nicholas Sparks is a horrible writer, and all the movies based off of his books were garbage.

I need to get laid.....

I absolutely hate Twilight Sparkle with every fiber of my being.

Fan catering is the greatest move a show can make.

Nicholas Sparks is a horrible writer, and all the movies based off of his books were garbage.

I need to get laid.....

Who the hell is Nicholas Sparks and what books and movies are you referring to? I'm sure I've seen some of them but I have seriously never heard or read that name before in my life.

• Brohoof 1

my opinions are the complete opposites to yours xD

i put spinach on everything. love carrot cake, and there's actually alot of young country singers too. country isn't as bad as people make it out to be.

Lol xD

Okay..well maybe i'll give it a chance and listen to some country music :) guess maybe it won't hurt to do something different.

• Brohoof 1

I hate seeing all the male characters from my favorite things making out with each other all the time online. I mean, seriously... I've seen SonicxShadow shipping, GokuxVegeta shipping... I'VE SEEN PAUL MCCARTNEY MAKING OUT WITH JOHN LENNON FAN ART... I mean... Most of you are probably like "Pfft, everyone hates that". No, they don't. According to my DeviantArt feed, they love it. So much.

I like almost every comedy show to be canceled by Fox, especially Titus (if anyone remembers that/him.)

I love pop music if it catches enough of my fancy. I own every Lady Gaga vinyl that's been released, and I think Green Day's better now than they were in their early days (baring Dookie!, that's still awesome.)

I hate the fact that America's essentially that big, fat kid in gym class... He talks big because if he fell on you, you'd die... Yet if you competed against him, you'd win close to effortlessly. He loves himself even in ways he probably shouldn't be proud of, yet if you mock him or point out his flaws, he'll get babyishly upset while trying to scramble up some pride. Again, most are thinking "Everyone hates hypocrisy", but if anyone I work with or see outside my circle of friends on FB is anything to go by, people love being blindly patriotic.

I've never watched Doctor Who, and thus Doctor Whooves is a moot character/cameo to me.

I still like Sonic the Hedgehog, regardless of all the sludge he's made me trudge through the past 10 years game-wise.

Unlike other folks I know or hear about, I'm in a band, but hardly ever bring it up because I find it pretentious and cocky.

I liked the Mysterious Mare Do Well episode of MLP:FiM

*keeps inaudibly rambling*

I hate seeing all the male characters from my favorite things making out with each other all the time online. I mean, seriously... I've seen SonicxShadow shipping, GokuxVegeta shipping... I'VE SEEN PAUL MCCARTNEY MAKING OUT WITH JOHN LENNON FAN ART... I mean... Most of you are probably like "Pfft, everyone hates that". No, they don't. According to my DeviantArt feed, they love it. So much.

I like almost every comedy show to be canceled by Fox, especially Titus (if anyone remembers that/him.)

I love pop music if it catches enough of my fancy. I own every Lady Gaga vinyl that's been released, and I think Green Day's better now than they were in their early days (baring Dookie!, that's still awesome.)

I hate the fact that America's essentially that big, fat kid in gym class... He talks big because if he fell on you, you'd die... Yet if you competed against him, you'd win close to effortlessly. He loves himself even in ways he probably shouldn't be proud of, yet if you mock him or point out his flaws, he'll get babyishly upset while trying to scramble up some pride. Again, most are thinking "Everyone hates hypocrisy", but if anyone I work with or see outside my circle of friends on FB is anything to go by, people love being blindly patriotic.

I've never watched Doctor Who, and thus Doctor Whooves is a moot character/cameo to me.

I still like Sonic the Hedgehog, regardless of all the sludge he's made me trudge through the past 10 years game-wise.

Unlike other folks I know or hear about, I'm in a band, but hardly ever bring it up because I find it pretentious and cocky.

I liked the Mysterious Mare Do Well episode of MLP:FiM

*keeps inaudibly rambling*

Ok, had to say, you should watch Dr. Who, I don't care if you like it or not but everyone should watch at least some of the Doctor, I also like Sonic and I did enjoy the Mare Do Well ep of FiM. I agree with your critique of the US but I don't like Lady Gaga. Seriously though, WATCH AN EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO! Even if you hate it everyone should see at least one episode during their life.

I really really shouldn't be quoting this.. but I can't help myself. It's just my opinion and all, so please don't get mad or offended, but I'm really really sorry to hear that :(

OT: I like potatoes more than meat.

uggghh lol its so bad. My boyfriend is six hours away.

Bus fare should be so much cheaper

Boyfriends should take girlfriends to college with them

Who the hell is Nicholas Sparks and what books and movies are you referring to? I'm sure I've seen some of them but I have seriously never heard or read that name before in my life.

He wrote crap like the Notebook, The Vow, Last Song, The lucky one....lot of "The's" like he's sure his nextbook is so damn important. He just gets under my skin.

All pure romance movies are terrible

15. I hate marriage, if two people are staying together it should be be because they love each other, not because a contract says they have to.

I half agree, half disagree. One because im kinda excited about my own wedding (If only because my future husband has given me permission to FUSION HA! before they pronounce us husband and wife) And two because love is the most important thing you can have. I don't see marraige as a contract, i see it as the ultimate show of and final act of showing how much you love each other.

But in my opinion, if couples dont have sex regularly, i find it disturbing.

• Brohoof 1

Playing sports is ok. Spending a fortune to patronize someone ELSE playing sports is just fugging stupid. It's a bottom of the barrel fandom that you have to be drunk to enjoy... Also, it gives the players brain damage...!
Why don't you just give me the money and I can find a hobo I could pay to play football with. He needs the money more than them.

I wish you couldn't reproduce without going through some sort of parenting course before-hand, because damn, parents can be stupid.

I still love Final Fantasy 7 and all it's derpy incarnation.

Rainbow Dash gives me rage.

Edited by Skyplume
  • Brohoof 1

I wish you couldn't reproduce without going through some sort of parenting course before-hand, because damn, parents can be stupid. I still love Final Fantasy 7 and all it's derpy incarnation.

ALL OF MY YES!

Sorry for quoting all the posts but yes yes yes yes!

Hace you ever seen a.i.? They have to be liscenced to have children, and maybe there should be like, a mandatory birth control type deal. Ugh yes.

And FF7? Yesssss

ALL OF MY YES!

Sorry for quoting all the posts but yes yes yes yes!

Hace you ever seen a.i.? They have to be liscenced to have children, and maybe there should be like, a mandatory birth control type deal. Ugh yes.

And FF7? Yesssss

I only saw parts of it. I mean you get a license to drive, own a gun, and reproduce. This is for the betterment of society because people aren't the brightest crayons in the box. Mandatory birth control is nice too. Seriously. How does one "accidentally" get knocked up? Is that code for "We're stupid, horny, and selfish?" (Does not include rape).

I've cosplayed Aerith and Lucrecia before. =) I even was a florist in high school for OJT. I needed to help my family with rent. It wasn't much, but everything helped.

I see official art from it, and it just makes me smile. I was in 7th grade when it came out. It's nostalgic for me.

Edited by Skyplume
  • Brohoof 1

The horrible economy could be fixed by finding a cheaper energy source.

The concept of cussing is stupid.

Most things on tv are crap.

I have ALOT to say on the crap that is public education.

Most of the Internet is dumb and is corrupting some of America into stupid n00bs

4. Football. Freaking. Sucks.

5. As a matter of fact, I hate sports.

I know, I don't see any point in sports, why get fit when you can get smart?

Part 3:  Pony version

Trixie is a very good character who is very giving of herself.  She is a hero who stood up against a monster she knew she could not beat to save two very stupid ponies who deserved to get smashed by it.  She bought time for others like Twilight Sparkle to come in and help and is the true hero of Boast Busters

Applejack is the most well developed character in MLP

Ponyville should have built Trixie a new wagon for her losing it while trying to save ponyville from distruction caused by two of its citizens that they should have been keeping an eye on anyway.

Discord isn't that neat of a character

I don't like Spike

I don't care for John De'lance or Tara Strong and neither of them speak for me as a fan.

I'm against supporting Hasbro because they are an unethical company.  We don't owe them our money.  MLP is a product of all the people, not a corporation.  None of those corporate leaders came up with any of the ideas and they don't voice or draw any of it.

I don't like Little Pip

I do like Diamond Tiara

I think Alicorn Twilight Sparkle is a great idea and I am really looking forward to it.

What's so bad about converting everyone?  I think it is a great idea.

• Brohoof 3

I just plain don't like having pets no matter how cute and cuddly they are. I'd rather take a child than a pet any day, because while both involve messes, bills, teaching, pissing me off for attention, scheming to get into or do things they know they're not supposed to do, and making sure they don't do anything to kill or poison themselves, at least children speak English and are more capable of things like self-control.

Edited by Balamb

Trixie is a very good character who is very giving of herself.  She is a hero who stood up against a monster she knew she could not beat to save two very stupid ponies who deserved to get smashed by it.  She bought time for others like Twilight Sparkle to come in and help and is the true hero of Boast Busters.

Laughs, now there are unpopular options and just plan untruths. I like Trixie, especially after the Magic Duel episode but she was far from being a hero.

None of what happened in Boast Busters would have happened if Trixie had just been honest with herself and to others. A pony says something as unlikely as defeating an Ursa Major, others will call her out on such. It would have been only a matter of time before her lies and bragging would come back to bite her.

Funny thing about Magic Duel though is how it proved how Trixie could be an amazing performer without having a 'better than thou' attitude and having an ego the size of Equestria.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

I hate CoD, I really dislike Toby Turner (aka Tobuscus)

Ponyville owes Trixie a hell of a lot since they defaced her wagon.

People who tell me "Being transgender is wrong" makes me want to stab them

I don't know if hating COD is exactly an unpopular opinion, I myself am not a huge fan of that series, were there any specific aspects that you were referring to? As for Trixie, she did it to herself, if you go around giving people false high expectations of you then you will eventually be asked to live up to them, she couldn't. I agree with you about the transgender thing though, (although stabbing them seems a little excessive).

• Brohoof 1