Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

My unpopulare  beliefe is that I am stupid and ugly... I am lol, the other is that I will probably wind up being a crazy pig lady.... I want a bunch of micro piggies :3

No matter how hard you try, it appears you CAN'T helo anyone in need.

Forum drama is a normal everyday basis that is not just limited towards here.

After playing Nintendo for a year straight, while fun, I still prefer Playstation in the end.

Titanfall is a shallow game that everyone will be hating soon after realizing that having 5 game types and 10 guns is not worth a $60 price tag. It's all hype.

• Brohoof 1

I don't find Family Guy that good in any season. Even the old seasons just weren't that funny. The most I got was a few chuckles.

Dave Polsky is proving himself to be a good writer on the show with episodes like Rarity Takes Manehattan and Twilight Time

Also Merriwether Williams has made a vast improvement on her writing too. 

I actually liked Daring Don't.

If gen 1 of Pokemon was the first one, then people would ridicule it to the ground. 

I think both democrats and republicans have their valid arguments and their flawed arguments.

I think the xbox one and ps4 have their pros and cons

first person shooters are overrated. 

I don't care how poorly written Pinkie is this season, I still love her!

Chikorita is best starter.

Oh and I actually liked the breezification of the mane six. Yeah it's very weird and out of place, but the designs are so adorable.

• Brohoof 3

If gen 1 of Pokemon was the first one, then people would ridicule it to the ground. 

Not sure what you mean by this.  Isn't Gen 1 the first one?

---

OptimisticNeighsayer's Unpopular Opinions, Edition 5ish

I don't think "Pinkie Pride" comes close to being among the best episodes (if not the best episode) in the series as many seem to say.  It's certainly one of the better ones (though not the best) this season though.  (Or did I already say that?  I somehow feel a duty to counter the hype it gets.)

Asian philosophy has been vastly misunderstood and abused by the West, at least in popular culture.

Even as an atheist, I still like going to church.

Businesses rarely ever succeed "on their own merits".

It is as equally as important that we give special attention to intellectually gifted children as we do intellectually disabled children.

----

Ehhhhhhhh. That episode was painful to watch. It was dreadfully obvious from the start what was going to happen. The whole situation could have been avoided within the first few minutes using common sense. "Hey, are you the games instructor?". These gaps in logic ruin the rest of the episode. Reminds me of Equestria Girls where Twilight could have taken the crown within minutes of stepping into the human world. Also the whole claustrophobic thing was pointless

God, I hated that episode too.  I'm surprised it was well-received by anyone.

Not using common sense is not technically a gap in logic, it just made the whole episode unbelievable, even if the Mane 6 were stressed out.  You also forgot the whole idea of the real games inspector giving the Crystal Empire the games on the "impostor's" testimony alone, which was the real killer of the episode.  Even if the two were in cahoots (which is very unlikely), it still sets a very bad example for the audience-- it's like saying  "hey, don't worry if you get the facts wrong, you'll still win in the end!".

Hablo español--Je parle français--日本語を話す--我说中文--...and sarcasm (yeah right!)

I compose music.  Six Pony Rags

- Twilight Sparkle should solely rule Equestria.

- There should be a spin off show of Twilight Sparkle and how awesome she is.

- All the Elements of Harmony should combine into one called "the Element of Awesome" and it should go to Twilight Sparkle.

- Equestria Girls should have been all about Twilight Sparkle.

- Bronies who don't like Twilight Sparkle should be smacked with a wet noodle.

- There should be a National Twilight Sparkle day every day.

- If Twilight Sparkle isn't your favorite pony, you should be banished to the moon by Twilight Sparkle.

- Earth should be renamed to "Twilight Sparkle is best pony".

- If Twilight Sparkle isn't your favorite Princess, you should be banished to the moon by Twilight Sparkle.

- Every song on the planet should be re-written to be positively about Twilight Sparkle.

- If Twilight Sparkle isn't your favorite Earth Pony, Pegasus, or Unicorn, you should be banished to the moon by Twilight Sparkle.

- There should only be 1 car legal to buy called (you guessed it) "Twilight Sparkle", and if you buy a different car, you should be banished to the moon by Twilight Sparkle.

- The most beautiful plant in the world should be renamed to "Twilight Sparkle".

Now for real (lol)

I don't like Spike.

Equestria Girls was an amazing movie.

I also dislike LGBT.

Obama sucks.

Sonic '06 was a decent game.

Mario sucks.

I don't like when people put Ponies with Sonic.

Bob's Burgers is an awesome show.

Sonic 3 & Knuckles are overrated.

EVERYONE should have a Bible, and read it.

Team Fortress 2 is a terrible game.

Yeah, Spider-Man 3 was good, lol.

Tim Allen and Robin Williams are good actors.

ELF is the best Christmas movie ever!

Star Fox 64 is the best N64 game of all time.

Dubstep is actually pretty awesome.

Hope you got a giggle out of that. ^^

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

I like the smell of dog treats and dog food. :fiery:

No I do not have a taste for them. :eww:

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_ophom39tgR1qcy62fo1_250.gif

French fries with Vanilla ice cream (with and without fudge) taste good.

Why not put ketchup on it too?  :derp: 

And nutmeg.

I don't get why fedoras are even a big deal. From what I get, there's some sort of stereotype attached to them for some reason.

One Piece is garbage

Attack on Titan is an over-hyped piece of garbage full of nothing but band wagon fans

Rainbow Dash is worst of the Mane 6

Xbox One is much better than the PS4

IGPX was an amazing anime

• Brohoof 1

One Piece is garbage

Attack on Titan is an over-hyped piece of garbage full of nothing but band wagon fans

Rainbow Dash is worst of the Mane 6

I love you...no homo :P

The Conan movie with Jason Momoa, is miles better then the original with Arnold.

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

the fact that I agree with the substance of this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B84FpAA6y7M&feature=youtu.be
might case some hate

I really don't care much for Dr. Who (it is the fans that have been making it not for me)
I think Big Bang Theory is kind of like nerd "blackface"
Magical Mystery Cure is one of my favorite episodes of the show (so far)
I would love for Daryl Dixon (from the Walking Dead) to die (in the show).

-end

If you are reading this you clearly have sometime on your hands, or you just like to read. Lets be honest they can be very related, you are on a forum dedicated to pastel colored miniature equines. Though if reading this is a waste of time, what would it say about the person who is writing it....

also The Game, Consult the Helix Fossil, /0, and other such maymays