Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

i think the blue ranger is best, i hate aj, like really loather her,,  daleks are cool, family guy, cleveland show should both be canceled, as well as american dad, they just arent funny, i like the dark sector video game, 

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

i think the blue ranger is best

If that's in context with the current season, that's probably not that unpopular, since Troy sucks in every way possible lol.

• Brohoof 1

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

I really hate the general tumblr mentality regarding gender and orientation especially.  I think it's political correctness turned rabid and feel that it does more harm and alienates a lot of people. especially younger people, who are gay/trans and struggling.  I also think half of that tumblr witchhunt is perpetrated by people who are heterosexual in real life and perfectly comfortable with their gender/sexuality.

• Brohoof 2

w3570qd.png

If that's in context with the current season, that's probably not that unpopular, since Troy sucks in every way possible lol.

nah, just overall, i think red is pretty much overated, i mean he always gets the good stuff, while blue is the geeky guy who works through everything himself, 

Edited by mirrorwing

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

I view global warming/climate change as more of a political cudgel that's used to bash those who are on the other side (right wing currently) into submission whenever voting season comes around (every 3-4 years or so.)  Being more aligned on the right I kinda get my head bashed in whenever I bring some facts about Earths history from 200-300-500-1K-1M-1B+ years ago.

Edited by Wolfstanus
  • Brohoof 1

You will all hate me for this.

I have only seen 4 episodes of Season 4 as of now.

Don't kill me ;_;

• Brohoof 2

"Walk always in shadows, so that you will see your foes before they see you."

img-13377-1-BovcYXR.png

I Couldn't agree more with your opinions on the vita. It is terribly underrated. It's library might not be as big as the 3DS library, but there are A LOT of 3ds games that downright suck. A good 3/4 of the vita's library are great games. Nintendo fans say that the vita is too expensive, and it is, but in the end it pays for itself when you can get new and used games for $20 or less. EVERY 3ds game I have ever seen costs $40 regardless of condition. Nintendo refuses to drop their prices from retail. Not only that, but vita is region free. So every JRPG that DOESN'T get localized can be imported and played without needing to hack your system.

Amen pal.

If you know me, anime and underrated games are my specialty, so of course I'll go with this more often.

The main problem with the vita is proper advertising and sales, if it wasn't for those, it would give the 3ds a run for it's money.

• Brohoof 1

I think Sailor Saturn is the lamest sailor senshi ever.

I've gotten some crap for that one lol.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

-I think ultrabooks are impractical right now.

-if I had to get an Ultrabook, I'd get a Macbook Air.

come at me Apple haters! :umad:

Final Cut pro X is bad.

OK lemme explain.

So I go to this program at my school where we shoot our school's shows, put out a weekly news show and of course, make films. At this program, we're supposed to use final cut pro X since we're sponsored by Apple and stuff. For most of the people in the program, final cut X is the only editing software they've ever used so when they hear me say I think it's terrible (as compared to premiere pro/avid/Vegas pro) they think I'm crazy or something and call me "anti apple" (even though I like almost all apple priducts) so this post ended up longer than expected but if you read through, have a make-believe cookie.

I haven't use X, but I LOVED the older versions, imo, NO Video editor is able to match what the older versions of Final Cut Pro can do.

Edited by CMQuickfireTK

I'll be on the #! forums if you want me.

Hating popular things simply for being popular is incredibly shallow

I prefer Sony handhelds to Nintendo handhelds, yet prefer Nintendo Consoles to Sony Consoles

Season 4 is my least favorite season so far

Season 3 is the best

• Brohoof 3

1. Really, Super Mario Bros. 2 is the best Mario platformer.

2. Maud Pie is overrated.

3. Homefront was a good game, I believe the 2nd best THQ ever made.

4. Legend of Zelda is OKAY, but not that great.

5. On that note, Kepora Gebora was not annoying.

6. Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is the best Mario game.

7. Fawful beats Cackletta ANYDAY.

8. Conker's Bad Fur Day was dreadful. Only certain parts had okay done humor, and the platforming was weird and off.

9. An AK-47 does not overally excel just because of a lot of firepower and being slightly more reliable than most rifles.

10. Duck Dynasty was terrible.

11. 8th gen has only two decent consoles, and one of them isn't even from the three main companies (Steam Machine).

12. GameCube beats N64.

13. Halo 2 was not that great.

14. Team Fortress 2 will always be better than any other online shooter.

15. Most of my top 10 video games of all time are actually 7th gen games.

58fcd718b2e1f_NerdyLuigisSigII.2.png.fbb45443c27c58836244b7fd6f28b2f6.png

• Homestuck/Homestruck (I don't know which it is) is stupid.

Tumblr is full of nutty "social warriors" and strawmen. 

I'm not very comfortable with the thought of all these new "genders" besides just male, female, and the catch all term "other"

The Friendzone doesn't exist, and "nice" guys need to stop whining about it when they are politely turned down by girls.

There is such a thing as a useless college degree. (As in, people really need to stop going to small liberal arts colleges, majoring in English or Asian Cultural Studies or Gender studies or some other useless major, and then acting surprised when they either are unemployed or in a low pay job upon graduation)

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 2

Season 3 is the best

byZAWoW.gif

Because who can forget instant classics such as Games Ponies Play??? 

I'm just joshin'. I don't think season 3 was the best but it was definitely underrated

• Brohoof 2

byZAWoW.gif

Because who can forget instant classics such as Games Ponies Play??? 

I'm just joshin'. I don't think season 3 was the best but it was definitely underrated

More unpopular opinion time!

Truth be told, I actually really liked Games Ponies Play

• Brohoof 1

German planes on war thunder aren't very good, I know German engineering and what ever but I can't dive with those planes, and Russia planes aren't the best either, sure they have good fire power but their maneuverability sucks.

uVKnBE8.gif

Avatar by Jokuc     ~      Signature by me      ~      (Try it) War Thunder ID: ColonelWaffle

studying to be a pilot!           ~           I like planes (B-17 FTW)          ~         What's-its-face window

"Never accept the sky as the limit, we got to the moon and beyond."

- some guy with an unhealthy obsession of planes

More unpopular opinion time!

Truth be told, I actually really liked Games Ponies Play

825.gif

Ehhhhhhhh. That episode was painful to watch. It was dreadfully obvious from the start what was going to happen. The whole situation could have been avoided within the first few minutes using common sense. "Hey, are you the games instructor?". These gaps in logic ruin the rest of the episode. Reminds me of Equestria Girls where Twilight could have taken the crown within minutes of stepping into the human world. Also the whole claustrophobic thing was pointless

- I'm not a huge fan of social media of any sort (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc....)

- I don't enjoy anime of any sort, never have never will.  

- I don't like Dubstep.

- I love Football, and dislike Soccer (Yep, I call it soccer, come at me :umad: )

- I actually enjoy going to school, a lot of my classes are really interesting and my teachers are really cool.  

Thats all I can think of right now.