Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I HATE THE COLOR YELLOW!!! May the entire yellow spectrum of light burn in the fiery pits of hell! If I ever meet the creator of the universe I will tear out it's intestines and bathe in it's filthy blood for daring to create such a repulsive color! I... hate... HATE... YELLOW!!!  

• Brohoof 2

I actually liked Feeling Pinkie Keen.

Honestly, if the moral was moral was just handled better, than the episode wouldn't get as much flak. It was just done in a way where people could easily draw parallels to fact vs. faith arguments and get ticked that they took a side they way that part was worded. I feel like the moral was trying to go for the accept peoples quirks kind of moral.

I like both Coke and Pepsi. Why is this unpopular? Because it feels like people only like one or the other and just hate the other one for some reason.

• Brohoof 4

I like both Coke and Pepsi. Why is this unpopular? Because it feels like people only like one or the other and just hate the other one for some reason.

I don't mind Pepsi but I much prefer Coke.

Friendship does not equate harmony. In fact, friendship as it works in the real world can manifest into collective, coordinated violence. 

If that's the case, then true friendship is appreciating the values of others without having to give up your own.

• Brohoof 1

If that's the case, then true friendship is appreciating the values of others without having to give up your own.

Friendship in what context -- at what scale? Or for that matter, in what dimensions? I've seen bronies want to build a community around friendship thinking that'll result in harmony and I've witnessed them try and fail again and again. For such a model to deliver -- and this is just in theory -- every individual in said community must be good friends with everyone else and we know that it is virtually impossible in the real world.

At the end of the day, friendship is about individual relationships. Concerns that face whole communities fall outside of the scope of the show's message. This is the myopia of the magic of friendship

• Brohoof 1

Friendship in what context -- at what scale? Or for that matter, in what dimensions? I've seen bronies want to build a community around friendship thinking that'll result in harmony and I've witnessed them try and fail again and again. For such a model to deliver -- and this is just in theory -- every individual in said community must be good friends with everyone else and we know that it is virtually impossible in the real world.

At the end of the day, friendship is about individual relationships. Concerns that face whole communities fall outside of the scope of the show's message. This is the myopia of the magic of friendship

You hit the nail on the head. 

That would actually make a really awesome premise for an MLP episode.

Edited by Giygas
  • Brohoof 1

I hate summer: too hot , I don't go outside, i wait anxiously for school , worry about summer work, don't have means to do anything, and all my friends are busy at summer camp or halfway across the country. Oh, and I also hate shipping in general.

• Brohoof 2

The idea that the pony planet was originally our own planet before we wiped ourselves out is not only bland, unoriginal, unimaginative, and OverDONE WORSE THAN ANY OTHER CLICHE YOU CAN THINK OF ...

It also has

ABSOLUTELY

NOT

A

SINGLE

SHRED

OF

CANON

PROOF

TO

BACK

IT

UP!!!

ALL THE EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all.

Edited by Buck Testa
  • Brohoof 3

- Burger King is better than McDonalds

- Pepsi is better than Coca-Cola

- Timothy Dalton's portrayal of James Bond was great

- I didn't like Pierce Brosnan's portrayal of Bond

- Star Trek: The Motion Picture is the best Star Trek movie

- Nintendo isn't anything special

- Most of the Call of Duty games are among the worst games ever

- Gabe Newell IS NOT a God!

- Burger King is better than McDonalds

- Pepsi is better than Coca-Cola

- Timothy Dalton's portrayal of James Bond was great

- I didn't like Pierce Brosnan's portrayal of Bond

- Star Trek: The Motion Picture is the best Star Trek movie

- Nintendo isn't anything special

- Most of the Call of Duty games are among the worst games ever

- Gabe Newell IS NOT a God!

1.Agreed.

2.I prefer both.

3.Yeah.

4.Okay.

5.Never seen it.

6.FINALLY SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS WHAT I AM SAYING.

7.Heard that before.

8.Because John Romero is the true god. Gabe, is second.