Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Maybe a fan fic

Ember_star

Okay, so here was my attempt at a start to a fan fic, what do you guys think?

Embers and evening star walked into the room “This is the wright place” Embers said “Yes, lets start the glazing” Evening star replied. Embers horn started glowing, as so did evening stars. 2 beams of orange and blue light shot from each one, intersecting each other as they merged into one. It shot forward and hit the 6 rocks, making them shatter into 6 peaces each. There was a huge “BANG” and the room was filled with smoke. When the smoke cleared, the 2 ponys were gone, and the 6 rocks had reformed into 1

The only thing I can't ignore is the way you say right. I mean, it's just annoying. Why do you write it like that?

WELL, if you wernt such a grammer nazi, you would be able to tell, i have dislexea which makes it hard for me to spell stuff
  • Brohoof 1

eerrmm thats well something. perhaps you should start pitching ideas with other writers or someone elso who reads a lot of fanfics (not me im a comic book guy) for help because i have no idea what you story is about

eerrmm thats well something. perhaps you should start pitching ideas with other writers or someone elso who reads a lot of fanfics (not me im a comic book guy) for help because i have no idea what you story is about

Dont worry, its just a random part, maybe a prolog or some thine cus i dont know what its about eather o3o

oh anyware i can read the full version also since you have dislexea would you like some one to spell and grammer check it, or do you want to keep it as it is mistakes and all personaly i would keep the it the way it is because its kinda your personal mark in fan fic (also fuck grammer nazi's)

oh anyware i can read the full version also since you have dislexea would you like some one to spell and grammer check it, or do you want to keep it as it is mistakes and all personaly i would keep the it the way it is because its kinda your personal mark in fan fic (also fuck grammer nazi's)

Well, im going to hopefully get my brothers help to check it, but i might leave a few errors here and there, just for fun :P

(yep, i do agree)

WELL, if you wernt such a grammer nazi, you would be able to tell, i have dislexea which makes it hard for me to spell stuff

Sorry, that's just me. Gee, now I feel like a horrible person. -_- Not that I wasn't before anyway. :P New rule: ask a person of they have a condition that impairs their grammar before correcting it. Edited by ThatGuyWhoAteTheCookies

Sorry, that's just me. Gee, now I feel like a horrible person. -_- Not that I wasn't before anyway. :P

Dont worry, you shouldnt fell like a horrible person, most peale dont know about it any ways, but its okay

I can actually see that li'l snippet of a story as something a lot bigger and padded out.

Yeah, I don't do much so I write fics instead, if ya'll need any help I'll be glad to give it. Just tell me when I'm being stupid, Tha's all.

As said, need help, contact me somehow (Replies, E-mails, messenger pigeons, smoke signals Etc.)

Sayonara

-Joe-

I can actually see that li'l snippet of a story as something a lot bigger and padded out.

Yeah, I don't do much so I write fics instead, if ya'll need any help I'll be glad to give it. Just tell me when I'm being stupid, Tha's all.

As said, need help, contact me somehow (Replies, E-mails, messenger pigeons, smoke signals Etc.)

Sayonara

-Joe-

Okay, ill send some smoke signals you way if i need help, maybe even a few messenger pigeons, but im good for now
  • Brohoof 1