Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Dusk Eninama

Sepia-chan

How did you get into Ace Attorney?

Once upon a time in galaxy far away, I read about HOW COOL Phoenix was in GameInformer. (Apparently he's number something on the "Top 30 Best Characters of The Decade) Then many a year later (Like two) I had some Wii points. So then I browsed through a list of Wiiware games, and I saw the Ace Attorney games. I recalled that they have a very large following and crap, so after an intense debate on whether to buy Hubert the Teddybear Winter Games, or Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney, I chose PWAA.

Then I really really liked it.

Why do you identify as a female?

Well for one, I'm not masculine in the slightest, I prefer female clothing, and I over all prefer feminism.

What are you're favorite pastimes/hobbies/etc?

Gaming, interneting, talking to people.

And what so happens to be your favorite types of games as well as your favorite all time game(s)?

My favorite types of games are RPGS and Metroidvania's.

My all time favorite games are: Metroid Zero Mission, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, Pokemon Soul Silver, and Dragon Quest IX.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite types of games are RPGS and Metroidvania's.

My all time favorite games are: Metroid Zero Mission, The Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening, Pokemon Soul Silver, and Dragon Quest IX.

Metroidvania.....This is something new to me. And ive gamed since I was little.

Care to expound on what they are exactly?

Also, do you have any life long dreams?

Metroidvania.....This is something new to me. And ive gamed since I was little.

Care to expound on what they are exactly?

Also, do you have any life long dreams?

Metroidvania games are 2D non-linear platformers. Think Metroid or Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

I also want to become a lawyer, maybe a voice actor. Whichever comes first.

Metroidvania games are 2D non-linear platformers. Think Metroid or Castlevania Symphony of the Night.

I also want to become a lawyer, maybe a voice actor. Whichever comes first.

lol It sounds like someone was really desperate to make their own genre of game. I would have just called it a platformer.Posted Image

Aah, nice. Any reason for those? some family member was a lawyer? Famous VA was a rolemodel?

(edited)

lol It sounds like someone was really desperate to make their own genre of game. I would have just called it a platformer.Posted Image

Well, Metroidvanias are really just a fan term for non linear platformers. (Because Metroid and later Castlevania games were good examples of it)

Aah, nice. Any reason for those? some family member was a lawyer? Famous VA was a rolemodel?

Well you see, Phoenix Wright. That's my answer.

Also, I just like voice acting. It's a fun time.

Do you have Diablo 3?

Nope. Edited by Dusk Eninama Ace Attorney