Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, I went to hot topic today...

Ethan Pow

I went to the local Hot Topic and to my surprise I didn't see almost anything pony related. I checked online, and found a shirt, but all I had was 15.00 and the shirt cost 21.00. I want a shirt so bad...

I went to the one at my mall... They honestly did not have much to offer :/ I mean they had a belt, a brony bracelet, and rainbow dash 20% cooler shirt...

If want something unique to you. You can always customize your own shirt online by putting custom images on t-shirts ;)

Hot Topic was great 10 years ago, but now there's not much I go in there for. I buy my records at a local store, I get my ear gauges from a shop that custom makes them, and Hot Topic just stopped selling most of the stuff I like. Not to mention, 90% of the time, the local store doesn't even have the shirts I like in my size (which is XXL.)

Fat bronies need pony shirts, too! :(

I did manage to get a Doctor Whooves shirt from there about two months ago. That was a pleasant surprise. I really do wish they carried more in my size without me having to ask them to order it. It's somewhat embarrassing to walk up to the counter and say "Yeah... your shirts range in size from YL to L.... dafuq? I'm gonna need you to order one in fat size..."

I bought a shirt from there once. I was with my dad, which was more than a little awkward. I kept wishing he would just wander off or go away or get scared of the emos and run away. Fortunately, my parents are too dumb to see the bleeding obvious. My mom asked if Pinkie Pie was a character from a Zelda game. I also bought a wallet online. I'm going to be getting one of the belts in a few days.