Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is a hot dog a sandwich?

Dark Bun

3 hours ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Nope. A hotdog is a taco.

You actually have a point there...

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

A hotdog is only a “taco” if you put the hotdog in a bun or “shell” if we’re using your logic. :dash:

Then with that logic a hotdog is not a sandwich

Reverse uno!!

On 2023-08-30 at 1:24 PM, Twitchy-Tremor said:

‘Then is cereal soup?’

I think it is but at the same time when I think I want a sandwich I never think of them. :izzy-oooh:

No cereal is not soup unless you cook it. Hence porage is a soup.

On 2023-08-30 at 8:20 PM, Patty Thundersnow said:

Nope. A hotdog is a taco.

On 2023-08-30 at 9:25 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

A hotdog is only a “taco” if you put the hotdog in a bun or “shell” if we’re using your logic. :dash:

But then, is a taco a sandwich? :umad:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...
On 2022-07-22 at 12:36 AM, Props Valroa said:

If you put two pieces of bread on exact opposite sides of the Earth - the Earth is a sandwich. But I would say a hotdog is a sandwich.

Well said

A hot dog, or the scientific term: Frankfurter Würstchen  or also just called Frank, Is a grilled meat rod meant for human consumption. It is frequently placed atop a small curving piece of bread defined as a bun, where it is then seasoned by a variety of delicious condiments ranging from the finest relish, to mustard bought at the dollar store. Hot dogs, despite there name, contain no traces of dog meat in them and are instead crafted with the meat of a common pig, or as we refer to it scientifically: Sus scrofa domesticus

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Lawyer Slip said:

Well said

A hot dog, or the scientific term: Frankfurter Würstchen  or also just called Frank, Is a grilled meat rod meant for human consumption. It is frequently placed atop a small curving piece of bread defined as a bun, where it is then seasoned by a variety of delicious condiments ranging from the finest relish, to mustard bought at the dollar store. Hot dogs, despite there name, contain no traces of dog meat in them and are instead crafted with the meat of a common pig, or as we refer to it scientifically: Sus scrofa domesticus

The ultimate sorcery. Turning the earth into a sandwich.....

This argument once divided my 10th grade history class.

There is apparently  an official hotdog commitee that ruled that a hot dog is NOT a sandwich.

I'm not making this up.

• Excited 1